Disney+

COB

The Frog Song Crooner
I watched it yesterday, was debating making a thread as it really was very good fun :D Probably the closest we'll get to a new Roger Rabbit!

• Love
Reactions: dUb

dUb

EXCITING WEIRD
I’m loath to be even vaguely spoilery but I would say everyone with a passing interest needs to watch it asap as some of this stuff has to be experienced fresh :D:D

Reactions: COB

funky

User
Later this week we're apparently getting the complete series of Alien movies on there, currently they only have Aliens and Prometheus. I was actually wondering if that would be a good series to do a loose watchalong(/hatewatchalong for the later ones) thread for, similar to Diddy's Ghibli threads - I'd be up for it if nobody else is :eyes:

ONLY JUST SAW THIS AND YES PLEASE AND MORE PEOPLE NEED TO GET INVOLVED

it must be at least 3 years months days since I watched all Alien movies back to back :eyes:

(I even love 3 and 4)

Christian

GOOD BYE!
ONLY JUST SAW THIS AND YES PLEASE AND MORE PEOPLE NEED TO GET INVOLVED

it must be at least 3 years months days since I watched all Alien movies back to back :eyes:

(I even love 3 and 4)

Yes!

I haven't seen 4 for years but maybe I'll feel kinder towards it these days.

COB

The Frog Song Crooner
Trailer for the Willow series (sequel to the 1988 film):

It's a bit weird seeing gameshow host Warwick Davies in an acting role these days :tongueout:

COB

The Frog Song Crooner
Star Wars: Andor trailer:

I was unsure about this one when it was announced, but it looks gorgeous and I'm quite here for a Star Wars spy thriller (which this apparently is). Being linked to the best of the Disney-era SW films also helps!

Phoenix

Slander? SLANDER!
I am not a Star Wars person but I want to give Obi Wan a try tomorrow. It looks cool.

funky

User
I just got this and omg they have the 90s Fantastic Four animated series which I wasn't able to find anywhere. I'm not sure how crap it is now but it's my childhood.:cry:

I'm like that with the original He-Man cartoon. Best thing ever (but not really)

Pipo

Angles in (Block)chains
I just got this and omg they have the 90s Fantastic Four animated series which I wasn't able to find anywhere. I'm not sure how crap it is now but it's my childhood.:cry:

I was happy they got the Spiderman cartoon series from the 80's :disco: Even though it's from 1981, I vividly remember watching reruns of it like a DECADE later.

Diddy

愛してるって 言わなきゃ殺す
I am not a Star Wars person but I want to give Obi Wan a try tomorrow. It looks cool.

Rupauls Drag Race Reaction GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom