DIVA

aquaplex

User
This legendary duo with their breathless, utter campfest cover of The Sun Always Shines On TV are now on streaming. They had the audacity to rip off Felix’s Don’t You Want Me.

Their half arsed arm flailing in the video is all kinds of iconic too

Sadly they never scaled the dizzy heights of the Top 40 like fellow dance duo E’voke but am sure they will one day (The Turkmenistan iTunes bubbling under chart).

Reactions: COB
OMG this is so incredible. As a 1 year old gay I vaguely remember seeing ADVERTS for this around the time of UK release, but I never actually HEARD THE SONG!

YouTube has sicked up this truly SENSATIONAL "live" performance also :disco:

and whatever THIS is meant to be :D

Weirdly this is the sort of tat that I could see getting a revival from NOWHERE one day via being used in a comedy film or something :D

I have never heard this before. It's immediately my favourite song ever shortly after It's Christmas Day by Ice MC.

It has so many 90s elements. Dannii Minogue, Ace of Base, Felix, Al-Qaeda and Waco.

OMG this is so incredible. As a 1 year old gay I vaguely remember seeing ADVERTS for this around the time of UK release, but I never actually HEARD THE SONG!

and whatever THIS is meant to be :D

Weirdly this is the sort of tat that I could see getting a revival from NOWHERE one day via being used in a comedy film or something :D

A glimpse of the audience shows they were really going for the target market. No not tank topped bum boys, but nans apparently.

Screenshot_20211209-213255_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
The HILARITY!

The accidental FUCK OFF look that one of them gives the camera at 0:35 when the brief was obviously "look sensual" is making me howl

This is ICONIC. The quiz show/ Gloria Hunniford chat show style applause at the start/ end

I think the track was originally done in Denmark (hence black and white video) then Warner picked it up, gave some remixes and a new video and saw it FLOP HARD. No doubt cos the nans weren't buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom