Do you like Taylor Swift?

Based on how much I would enjoy it in a club. I don't really listen to her otherwise.

1 - Shake It Off
2 - Blank Space
3 - 22
4 - You Belong With Me
5 - Style

She deserves to be forgiven for sticking her oar in without knowing what was going on. It's the sheer hypocrisy of 'pitting women against women' that bothers me, which KP went on to beautifully illustrate in her tweet. She's FULL OF SHIT.

Last edited:
well Taylor is just full of posion isn't she

:D
http://www.j-14.com/posts/camilla-belle-shades-taylor-swift-supports-katy-perry-64118

what a nice LADY

If your video celebrates women with very slim bodies, you will be nominated for vid of the year," she added in a follow-up tweet.

Swift, 25, took it personally. She thought Minaj was referring to her Bad Blood music video in which Swift asked her friends-- models, singers, actresses-- to be featured in.

"I've done nothing but love & support you. It's unlike you to pit women against each other. Maybe one of the men took your slot..," Swift wrote in her reply tweet to Minaj.

However, Minaj was not referring to Swift's music video, Swift apologized, and everyone thought this Twitter fiasco was over with.

That is, until Perry and Belle joined in. After Perry tweeted, "Finding it ironic to parade the pit women against other women argument about as one unmeasurably capitalizes on the take down of a woman..."

"Couldn't have said it better...," Belle wrote in a tweet, agreeing with Perry.

Swift's 2010 album, Speak Now, included a track called "Better Than Revenge." Fans speculated that the song was directed to Belle for taking Swift's ex-boyfriend, Joe Jonas.

Belle and Swift may still have unresolved tensions, but Jonas and Swift are back to being friends. Jonas, 25, is currently dating one of Swift's best friends, Gigi Hadid. Jonas, Hadid, Swift and the singer's current boyfriend, Calvin Harris, were all pictured together on a paddle boat over the Fourth of July weekend.

Now we just have to wait and see if anything happens on the VMA stage. Unless, of course, another star embarks on the Twitter debacle first.

For those who don't know, Camilla dated Joe Jonas after he broke up with tswift. Tswift got pissed and wrote Better Than Revenge, which featured the following feminist, pro-female support lyrics:

"She came along, got him alone, and let's hear the applause / She took him faster than you could say 'sabotage'"

"She's not a saint and she's not what you think / She's an actress / She's better known for the things that she does / On the mattress"

"No amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity"

She's an obscure mediocre actress with no real achievements apart from being very pretty. Her biggest role was THIS ad (later replaced by Zoe Kravitz :disco:).

5818312.jpg

Last edited:
and Miss Belle was also lezzing it up with Maria Sharapova, although I refuse to believe that the partner of one of Taylor Swift's former partners could be a cisgender same sex orientated person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom