Do you offer guests food in your home?

Do you offer guests food in your home?

• Total voters
I'm Mediterranean so I ought to be honouring my people's traditions by offering people food. But I'm lazy and I live in Paris now, so I only offer drinks :(

I am from the Middle East so we’re typically feeders.

In reality I don’t get a lot of guests but when I do I usually have something to offer at least.

Obviously, I would also prefer no visitors at all. I'd have a moat installed if it weren't for the whining from the people in the downstairs flat.

What's that small nobbly country pointing upwards right in the middle of the map? Honest to god, I've never seen it before!

Put it this way, I couldn't point out Belgium or Austria on that map.

When you leave my house you’ll also be able to tell everyone that once upon a time Belgium was called the Austrian (and then the Spanish) Netherlands.

Here you go @Nancy love

1653996567447.png

OMG! I thought Denmark was up near the top of Sweden. If I was having to guess what that nobbly country was, I would have said Estonia.

I was obsessed with maps and flags as a kid which I thought was a weird quirk. But it seems common among gay men? I wonder why

I'm surprised at Norway, Sweden and Finland. I assumed they were horizontal countries.

What are those two countries (green and orange) to the left of Italy?

That first map is very confusing as it looks like there's a separate country on the nob of Denmark.

What are those two countries (green and orange) to the left of Italy?
They are Corsica and Sardinia. Corsica is part of France and Sardinia is part of Italy, which is why they are the same colours as them.

So which parts of that map do Russia want (not including Ukraine)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom