Dominic Cummings RESIGNS

Clearly Dom's of the opinion that enough taxpayers' dosh has been filtered away to his family and friends now.

Fucking vile little wanker, I'd happily pay to spend an hour turning that ratty face into a sloppy mess of broken bone, brain and teeth.
Clearly Cummings isn’t the true DOM in these parts!

Would have made sense to kick him to the curb when half the country was frothing with rage about him breaking lockdown, instead he's resigned over some drama between Boris' girlfriend and her old boss? Bit SOAP OPERA.

Unless it's the end of Brexit altogether any other deal will be a shite deal. Like if you were expecting to have your leg amputated over the knee but they only amputate below the knee instead.

Well, indeed.

Would have made sense to kick him to the curb when half the country was frothing with rage about him breaking lockdown, instead he's resigned over some drama between Boris' girlfriend and her old boss? Bit SOAP OPERA.

I know it's all a bit tabloid but the power shift is surely at least partly attributable to Carrie having Boris by the knackers over his continual shagging about.

Whats the TEA on this? I haven’t been keeping up.

Unless it's the end of Brexit altogether any other deal will be a shite deal. Like if you were expecting to have your leg amputated over the knee but they only amputate below the knee instead.
The combination of Biden as president, Covid and now the collapse of the Vote Leave contingent in Downing Street are putting genuine strain on Brexit in general, it seems.

I’m not feeling joyous about this. He has walked into a seriously important position in government through shifty politics, enabled a shitload of damage to this country, taken a fat paycheck from taxpayers money and walked away without any trouble whatsoever. That just shouldn’t be allowed to happen.

The Tories will ultimately pay the price. Well, I hope.

Nah I’m convinced Boris is invincible. If you’re willing to swallow your soul for power and jump onto whatever moodswing is currently trending in the country, whether it’s good for the country or not, and no matter how much damage it can cause or people it might hurt., you’re clearly onto a winner. We’ve got Boris for at least another 10 years.

Nah I’m convinced Boris is invincible. If you’re willing to swallow your soul for power and jump onto whatever moodswing is currently trending in the country, whether it’s good for the country or not, and no matter how much damage it can cause or people it might hurt., you’re clearly onto a winner. We’ve got Boris for at least another 10 years.

I'd be surprised if we still have him by Easter. This is his attempt to quell discontent but that discontent with him is still there and still brewing.

Well bear in mind I was one of those “Boris will never make London Mayor, people just aren’t that stupid” people, so I’ve gone the other way and just accepted that my inability to fathom his appeal is completely out of sync with real life and accepted that he’s now a permanent stain in my life, like that black dye on my kitchen worktop that just won’t come off. It is what it is.

Allegra Stratton (former National Editor for ITV News) is going to be an absolute DISASTER in this new nonsense position isn't she :D in and out in six months I'm SURE.

Who ever thought things could turn sour when you hire a sociopath :eyes: Did we learn nothing from the @Suomi mod debacle?

Now, in fairness to Suomi, I know firsthand what a fantastic human he is - he might colour a little outside the lines a bit, but surely that points the dial at genius rather than anything else?

Now that the joy of the PR moment is over, we've got to ask ourselves what Machiavellian plan they have in store. They're a bunch of incompetent cunts, but one thing they know well is how to divert the public attention. Why such a clearly signposted exit? What is really going on behind closed doors. I think the salacious stuff is a cover for some 'hot' strategy.

Does this attention whore think his life is a movie? Calling press conferences in the rose garden, leaving by the front door clutching his box like some romcom . He should have been made slither out a side or back entrance (both of which are available).

Last edited:
Now that the joy of the PR moment is over, we've got to ask ourselves what Machiavellian plan they have in store. They're a bunch of incompetent cunts, but one thing they know well is how to divert the public attention. Why such a clearly signposted exit? What is really going on behind closed doors. I think the salacious stuff is a cover for some 'hot' strategy.
There's been a lot of chat about a new right wing TV news station in the UK coming soon. I can see him and all the other cancelled cunts ending up propping up that horror show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom