Donald Trump - The Wilderness Years - Investigations + raids + running again + ARRESTED + MOLESTER + FRAUDSTER🍊🚔👮🏾‍♀️🕵‍♂️🚨👨‍⚖️🤏👌🔒

BBC:
US presidents are required by law to transfer all of their letters, work documents and emails to the National Archives.
But officials say the former president illegally ripped up many documents.
Some of them had to be taped back together, the Archives said. Mr Trump at the time rejected reports that he had mishandled official records as "fake news".

I really fucking hate him.

Who knew they'd finally get him for nicking documents.

Apparently he was also fushing documents down the toilet(!)

Lots of MAGA supporters turning up Mar-A-Lago apparently.

Last edited:
Everything I read suggests an FBI raid normally happens shortly before legal action goes ahead. But I guess you knew that.
everything I know about FBI raids, I learned in the last 12 hours

I think they'll stop short of barring him from office if they can help it. He's likely to be much more beatable in a 2024 election than Ron DeSantis.

m4qwapDaLiotk78tmGqpvAlGVSdxQNSoBGrvcwcaEsM.png

So she’s saying they shouldn’t be weaponised against the former President, but definitely against the current president’s son and the former presidential nominee. Ok

So she’s saying they shouldn’t be weaponised against the former President, but definitely against the current president’s son and the former presidential nominee. Ok
Republicans aren’t exactly known for their consistent standards

They should investigate HER! That’s why her hat’s so big, it’s full of secrets!

By which I mean hidden tax returns fished out of the TURLET

"The essence of conservatism is believing that the law ought to protect but not bind your allies, and bind but not protect those who you oppose." - Cher

Oh my god if he's tried selling any of that or passing it on (and why else would he take it? As a memento?), he is fucked. That's a level of thing they just wouldn't let him get away with.

Can you imagine if it turned out he was offering sensitive information to Russia in exchange for another rigged election?

Bizarrely that’s not even out of the realm of possibility!

Oh my god if he's tried selling any of that or passing it on (and why else would he take it? As a memento?), he is fucked. That's a level of thing they just wouldn't let him get away with.

Bring on the mugshot. It'll be better than Phil Spector's.

I wonder if Obama hand picked the 33 million pages or just grabbed whatever he could find

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom