Donald Trump - The Wilderness Years - Investigations + raids + running again + ARRESTED + MOLESTER + FRAUDSTER🍊🚔👮🏾‍♀️🕵‍♂️🚨👨‍⚖️🤏👌🔒

Ugh those wokesters are the worst. I am a real patriot and would never disrespect the national anthem

This national anthem only

Also most stable geniuses I know can use capitalization correctly

"everything that is woke goes bad"

I don't know why, but this press release really tickles me, even more than his normally do

“We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American president has been silenced,” Trump said in a statement. “This is unacceptable.”

200.gif

“We live in a world where the Taliban has a huge presence on Twitter, yet your favorite American president has been silenced,” Trump said in a statement. “This is unacceptable.”

200.gif

Yeah what a lie, Obama is on Twitter isn’t he?

Yes but probably banned from TRUTH, which will surely be the most popular social media

Part of me thinks - oh with no oversight it’s only going to make the right wing loons worse, but then I think how much worse can they get, they can just go now.

Mind you I was hearing about the textbook wars in the 70s where some people we so angry about the existence of black history made some people so angry they were going to blow up school buses with kids in them so 🤷‍♂️

Part of me thinks - oh with no oversight it’s only going to make the right wing loons worse, but then I think how much worse can they get, they can just go now.

Mind you I was hearing about the textbook wars in the 70s where some people we so angry about the existence of black history made some people so angry they were going to blow up school buses with kids in them so 🤷‍♂️

There’s always going to be extreme right wing insanity but having it constrained to this app nobody else is going to use seems like a good thing. They’re more likely to influence someone on YouTube or Twitter than they are on TRUTH, even if it allows violent content.

That bus thing is beyond fucked but I’m kind of worried about that kind of thing happening today

GAB and Parler both flopped after becoming right wing echo chambers. I imagine sowing hate gets boring after a while if there’s no division.

Reactions: RJN
1024px-Las_Vegas_City_Councilwoman_Michele_Fiore.jpg
Is there a YouTube tutorial that teaches you how to do this uniquely Republican make-up?!?

Oh she's not ALL BAD

Same-sex marriage and medical marijuana
Fiore is noted for having been the only Republican to vote to lift the ban on same-sex marriage and to legalize medical marijuana.

Campus gun carry bill
In an interview with The New York Times, Fiore said, "If these young, hot little girls on campus have a firearm, I wonder how many men will want to assault them. The sexual assaults that are occurring would go down once these sexual predators get a bullet in their head."

Yet she supports noted rapist Trump 🤔

Oh she's not ALL BAD

Same-sex marriage and medical marijuana
Fiore is noted for having been the only Republican to vote to lift the ban on same-sex marriage and to legalize medical marijuana.

Campus gun carry bill
In an interview with The New York Times, Fiore said, "If these young, hot little girls on campus have a firearm, I wonder how many men will want to assault them. The sexual assaults that are occurring would go down once these sexual predators get a bullet in their head."

Yet she supports noted rapist Trump 🤔

It’s almost like she doesn’t have logical views.

Also:

“ In December 2015, Fiore sent her constituents a 2016 calendar that included a family Christmas portrait under the month of December featuring her immediate family all holding guns, and her grandchildren, one of whom was holding what appeared to be a handgun.[32] The photo went viral on Facebook and drew criticism for depicting a small child holding a weapon.[32]”

Slightly off topic but why hasn’t there been a Real Housewives of Vegas, it must be full of BATSHIT women desperate to make a name for themselves.

Don’t panic guys! His social media network TRUTH SOCIAL is coming later this year!!!

So from one echo chamber to another, then. Not sure if he understands how growth marketing works, but all it will do is reinforce his existing vocal minority, who are beyond help anyway.

Mind you, he's probably happy with that. Old man yelling at cloud just wants to know that the cloud is listening.

!:D

HOW has she not filed for divorce yet?!

I guess she must like money more than she hates Donald.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom