Don't forget to use the Amazon link Friday

When I die I want to be buried with my weighted blanket (because I’ll never get any rest without it)

Really? Do you only use it for sleep?

Mainly for sleep yes. I used to be a terrible sleeper, especially actually getting to sleep, but now I literally nod off as soon as I’m under it.

It’s also quite nice to relax with on the sofa etc but I can rarely be arsed to carry it from the bedroom.

I've been thinking about getting one for months but didn't quite get around to it. Thankfully they have come down in price as well.

I can’t even really explain how mine helps me other than “heavy blanket feel nice”. I guess it stops me moving around so much and it does have a calming effect

And then on rare occasions when it’s just too hot for it or I need a break, sleeping without it also becomes a light, breezy, exciting new sensation

I imagine using it more when I'm sitting or lounging prior to bed.

Would I be right in assuming I can stick any old quilt cover over it, as long as it's the right size? The specific covers seem a bit expensive for what they are.

80-90 mph winds! It can PISS OFF until I get my boy from school. The road up here is RIDDLED WITH TREES

Its getting pretty wild here, fortunately I am NO LONGER RIDDLED with the covids so I can go on a supply run

Oh Mr Star says I can't buy incase Dannii gets trapped under it and can't breathe or something.
You could get round it by putting breeze blocks on the four corners of her current duvet.

Would I be right in assuming I can stick any old quilt cover over it, as long as it's the right size? The specific covers seem a bit expensive for what they are.

Yes. Mine is a bit smaller than a double quilt cover but I shoved it in one anyway.

I wish there was some way self service tills could scan the person using them beforehand to assess if they are terminally fucking stupid or not.

I've treated myself to a new duvet today, not a weighted one because the three fluffy blankets on top of it will weigh it down.

My old duvet will be transformed into a new bed for Ridley when I pick up a Tesco Basics single duvet cover and fire up the sewing machine.

I spent quite a bit of £££ today on fuck all. I quite like our Christmas plates and serving trays.

The best purchase was Marmite everything, which we're currently absorbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom