Dorian Electra

COB

The ⭐ 👹
I should've made this last year when the album came out, but it was one of my favourites of the year and today I got a calendar notification that tonight's when I would've been seeing them live so let's have it NOW.

Dorian Electra is a genderfluid artist who makes electropop songs that I really like and has very strong aesthetics/excellent music videos. Here's the deluxe edition of the album on Spotify:

All of the videos from this album are great, but I'll just post a couple so we're not drowning in embeds :tongueout:

Those two are a pretty good introduction to their whole 'thing', I think.

I just listened to this. I like and will investigate more. Had to skip a couple mind, based on them being a bit much.

Man to Man was my first initial takeaway.

Another one with a good video!

One thing I find quite interesting is despite the whole androgyny thing, how many of the songs are about being a man/written from a male perspective.

Yeah I think it was in Guyliner they referred very specifically to being a man. Whatever floats their boat.

New video (with two short songs smashed together), and they're going for the much-loved INCEL GAMER aesthetic :disco:

There was also Give Great Thanks a few weeks ago, which should frankly become an anthem for an entire generation of submissives:

Bumping this for all the new DORIAN STANS after last night's festivities :disco:

If you're like me and enjoy the *whip crack* sounds on Flamboyant, be sure to give Emasculate a try (on which dear Dorian sings about their desire to be GELDED :disco:)

Oh I’ve been working my way through the album but trying the resist the urge not to just blast Flamboyant on REPEAT.

Reactions: COB
If you're like me and enjoy the *whip crack* sounds on Flamboyant, be sure to give Emasculate a try (on which dear Dorian sings about their desire to be GELDED :disco:)

Oh I’ve been working my way through the album but trying the resist the urge not to just blast Flamboyant on REPEAT.

I have played Give Great Thanks multiple times today, after @COB posting it this morning.

Oh Dorian, not a 90-minute tutorial on how to do God-honouring makeup delivered without breaking character:

Obsessed with the almost entirely mute friend :disco:

Hurrah! I'm still waiting on the date from last year to be rescheduled, I wonder if this is it?

It's HERE!

And let's have a closer look at that cover art :D
Screenshot_20211105-074440~2.png

So perfect! I haven't delved in yet, but I can't wait :disco:

Well, Chainmail is straight into my Dorian top five after one listen :disco:

I managed to miss this, but there's a video for the Anamanaguchi remix of My Agenda:

I like how it's a bit of a kiss-off to the whole album campaign, with the clips from the other videos etc.

I got the deluxe My Agenda in the fake Xbox game box, I didn't realise they actually produced them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom