Drag Race Belgique

How many of these are they going to make? I like some Drag Race seasons but I’m too much of a completionist with tv to watch all of these

How many of these are they going to make? I like some Drag Race seasons but I’m too much of a completionist with tv to watch all of these
Same. I don't believe in saying 'there's too much Drag Race' because nobody is forcing me to watch it, and why shouldn't any country have its own version if it wants it? But when I feel as if I can't possibly watch all of them, I kind of lose interest in watching any of them.

Most of it being on WOW+ doesn't help, but it's not like it isn't easy enough to get here or elsewhere. And I've still not watched Canada 2 despite it being on iPlayer.

Last edited:
Reactions: RJN
If they all had 16 episodes I’d be more reluctant but if it’s 8, I quite like it, a lot more manageable

There was a judge reveal video on YouTube - Rita Baga and two others I have no idea about. Ok werk

Watching live the first 11 minutes (will go to WoW+ and cast later if it's decent).

frappéorcrushed is already catching my attenshonne, 2nd one in.

Queens 1 and 3 have walked in like pretty much what you'll see from the straights on a city centre night out.

I can only wonder if some of these were poached from auditioning for the France variant, I mean why would you audition for this as opposed to just travelling a few hundred KMs?

I can only wonder if some of these were poached from auditioning for the France variant, I mean why would you audition for this as opposed to just travelling a few hundred KMs?
That's a point, and unless I'm mistaken Drag Race Holland has already had a few Flemish queens? And of course we had the icon, the legend, the Belgian goddess Juriji Der Klee on España s2 :disco:

And they're all white. Oh my. Well, they do seem nice and it's nice to take the foot off the "must be sass" gas. Ru won't be watching this one.

a former good friend of mine is on this! aesthetically she's not the most refined although that's part of her shtick (always wears her real hair rather than a wig) but she's a fucking brilliant performer. intrigued to see how far she goes :o

a former good friend of mine is on this! aesthetically she's not the most refined although that's part of her shtick (always wears her real hair rather than a wig) but she's a fucking brilliant performer. intrigued to see how far she goes :o
omg what caused the great fall out?

no drama for once :D we were close for a while and then drifted apart. sorry hun!

Didn’t really enjoy the last couple of episodes. This week’s episode was pretty weak on the runway.

Only watched the first two episodes so far. I find it really dragging and at least three queens look almost exactly the same both in and out of drag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom