Drag Race: Canada Vs The World

I love Stephanie. And she really does look like Charlotte’s friend.

• Love
Reactions: COB
I'm not a big fan of saying queens were robbed etc, but Stephanie really should have gone a lot further than she did.

It makes me sad that I’ve lost interest because of overload as DR used to bring me a lot of joy but I really cannot be arsed with it any more* (especially the US seasons)

• Care
She was the Filipina queen on the last season on Canada, she had really great looks but went out on an acting challenge IIRC :(

Googled her, and yes she was a favourite! I just really can’t recall that name.

How lovely that Stephanie has fans here. Me, I think she was just another cookie cutter queen and think be careful what toy wish for. This should have Jimbo and the French one with whom she shared an iconic Untucked with. And also Lemon as I really do feel bad for how much money they blew on the UK one (the show needs to take some responsibility for what they ask of these desperate homosexual exhibitionists).

Not right away, but I definitely want a comeback at some point from both Oceané Aqua-Black and of course the legendary EVE 6000 :disco:

TBH I don't REALLY like this VS idea any more, I'd rather they just let the international seasons percolate for about 4 seasons like regular Drag Race did, and have an All Stars.

BUT NOT LIKE ALL STARS 1 OBV

Considering absence from their socials is so frequently the main thing which is pointed to for drag race involvement, why on earth don't the queens have friends or WoW dropping tweets for them occasionally?

I really don’t get it if IceSis is there - what’s the point for her if she loses? She’s the current reigning - isn’t that going to take some of the shine off it?

Ok so there we go

Ra’Jah O’Hara
Rita Baga
Silky Nutmeg Ganache
Stephanie Prince
Victoria Scone
Kendall Gender
Anita Wiglit
Vanity Milan
Icesis Couture

I still don’t really get what the point of this spin-off is. Is it like International Drag Race Some Stars?

Feels like all stars when there are high finishers there, but other times it feels like a who’s who of who was available, and then Icesis there too?!

Especially Victoria and Vanity for the UK picks, rubbish!

I’m sure I’ll watch this cursed show, rooting for Ra’Jah and Rita

That's a disappointing cast. Not so much in terms of individual talent (although... :eyes: ), just how lacking it is in terms of non-English language show contestants. And no, claiming Rita Baga as host of Belgique doesn't count.

Especially when spots are taken up by people who were JUST on US All Stars. I guess nobody wants to give away their AS chance by settling for this

I guess that explains why Victoria didn't appear on UK4.

I think I'd like to see Anita Wigl'it win it. I don't want another home turf queen to win, or a second Brit, or the two US queens who have both already appeared on an All Stars pretty recently.

I’m really not sure why Icesis is in this cast considering she won Canada S2? Especially now we have had an all winners season, why would a winner go back on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom