Drag Race Controversy & Drama Thread

Happy 3 year anniversary

8t83ienp0at61.jpg

wtf was the explanation/story for this in the end? :D

There was, he claimed someone slipped something into his drink and he slipped in the shower.

This made me laugh.

Twitter Gay responds to JuiceBoxx not giving them credit for am iPlayer screenshot(???) and responds in a reasonable and rational manner.

ca65d95.jpg
25353cf.jpg
161c472.jpg

cfa995e.jpg

It's quite silly, but this guy is just a random member of the public right?

Symone and Kandy on Elliott's micro-aggressions and ignorance:

Tamisha Iman is coming for you (Monet)

Also Tamisha did another video in anticipation of big reveal Tuesday

That exchange is a bit :rolleyes:

she obviously has something to say so why not say it instead of side eyes and hints

Now I love Tamisha. I just don't think her style suits the format of the show. Anyways, I think she's overreacting here. Plus, she's complaining about being read on a show while promoting a new show she's going to host where she's going to read other queens. I don't think she sees the irony.

She successfully carries herself as a mother queen and gains a lot of respect from the scene and the culture, so the best thing to do here would have been to laugh it off. I think she has a bit of a Respect-Your-Elders complex. If that's the case she needs to stay away from social media.

Not finished, but I did like the line about "read you in your own language". I think she makes some good points here.

Ok finished. I'd say the premise of less than highly favoured queens having an opportunity to have a status similar to those that do do these fashion review style shows is good, but it does seem like the motivation is just to get their own back. We'll see, but if Tammy without the IE has her jaggy knickers on here, I do still think she's saying some good things here about the expenses and what being booted feels like when it's not an even playing field. I don't even think she sounds that OTT here :)

Bob and Monet are two of my favourite alumni. Their fashion is generally awful, but both have CUNT, whereas Tamisha has... 30 years in the industry.

3 hours to go :D

After a recent event on social media and beyond Tamisha has decided to reboot her show. This I'm sure will be the most-watched event to date covering several topics while addressing the elephant in the room. We encourage you to officially become part of the conversation and welcome Her new show TELL IT LIKE IT IS TUESDAYS WITH TAMISHA IMAN. SEE YOU ALL THERE

lfunstoy44x61.jpg

Monét is dealing with the absurdity of it pretty well, I think

I mean, it can't end well, but it's a genius little publicity stunt from a queen I doubt the world was CRYING OUT to get a web series from...

There seems to be no point. She and Bob spoke privately and fans are gremlins for interfering. Yet she’s the one live everyday talking about it.

Bob and The Vixen are getting into it on Instagram

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: dUb
3 hours to go :D

After a recent event on social media and beyond Tamisha has decided to reboot her show. This I'm sure will be the most-watched event to date covering several topics while addressing the elephant in the room. We encourage you to officially become part of the conversation and welcome Her new show TELL IT LIKE IT IS TUESDAYS WITH TAMISHA IMAN. SEE YOU ALL THERE

It’s been taken down. Where can I watch this mess? :(

It’s been taken down. Where can I watch this mess? :(
It was a damp squib I think. From Reddit:

Tamisha has talked with Bob. Acknowledges that Bob had a heavy hand in building up the Tamisha Iman social media community.

Did not read Monet to filth. It was all a long rant about her backlog of merchandise, a rogue employee who deleted orders, and how the RPDR has disrupted the drag industry (a valid point don't let anyone tell you otherwise just because the rest of her live is tomfoolery).

Finally, she will no longer be active on TW/FB/IG as she doesn't like being censored so she will be establishing a Tamisha Iman Network that charges you $15.99 per show or $25/month (someone correct me if I misheard that) which will feature Bob and Monet in a few weeks but also all the other girls who are not working and cannot "feed" themselves.

I feel so sad. Honestly, she made some valid points but all of this was a big letdown.

The Vixen could get into it with a brick wall.

It was a damp squib I think. From Reddit:

Tamisha has talked with Bob. Acknowledges that Bob had a heavy hand in building up the Tamisha Iman social media community.

Did not read Monet to filth. It was all a long rant about her backlog of merchandise, a rogue employee who deleted orders, and how the RPDR has disrupted the drag industry (a valid point don't let anyone tell you otherwise just because the rest of her live is tomfoolery).

Finally, she will no longer be active on TW/FB/IG as she doesn't like being censored so she will be establishing a Tamisha Iman Network that charges you $15.99 per show or $25/month (someone correct me if I misheard that) which will feature Bob and Monet in a few weeks but also all the other girls who are not working and cannot "feed" themselves.

I feel so sad. Honestly, she made some valid points but all of this was a big letdown.

Ugh what a fall from grace. Having some few valid points doesn’t really justify other irrational behaviour, but then again all of this is amplified by happening on a universal platform, and you feel like speaking up for yourself but only manage to make things worse. It’s like me having a rant if I don’t do well on ASFM but with the whole world watching and people taking my competitors’ side...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom