Drag Race Holland S01E07

Sheena

ROMANCE
No thread yet? Do we really not give a fuck anymore?

Anyway, I loved the episode- thought the Rusical was really good and they were all good in it, but Janey was superb- that TANGO! :disco: I can't believe they didn't put Envy bottom two when she was clearly the worst of the week, but then I remembered all the times she didn't deserve to win and did anyway. What I don't understand is why they went with that bottom two when they were clearly going to save both from the outset. Mama Queen was fucking RUBBISH in that lip sync (don't get me started on that weird split at the end, WTF was that all about?) and still got saved, so they could have put Envy in for the drama (or LOLS) and it would have been fine. Weird.

Also, I feel we need to talk about Fred. I really like like Fred. His critiques are good but he's a lot warmer than Ru ever is and is coming across really well. However, he really DOES look like a builder in a wig some of the time and the sheer nerve of judging the outfits when wearing the fancy dress she throws on...

Reactions: dUb
Couldn't be bothered to watch it. Just looked up the result on Wikipedia instead and that was good enough.

I said it last week, but the male/female challenge judging totally turned me off it, together with the double whammy of Sederginne and ChelseaBoy going in successive weeks.

Must remember to cancel my Wow Presents+ subscription.

I think the best thing about the Rusacal was the planned reaction shot of our host, whatever she's called, at Janey's. I think Peru topped them there.

I'm glad they did it in Dutch, for them, but from a selfish point of view it was one of the stronger musicals melody-wise and I would have liked them to have also shot an English version (although that could be a future post-show project for them).

I rather liked Janey's final frock, but I'd pretty much file her under the same generic category as OMG (although Abby has made herself stand out on this long shot line up if nothing else).

Omg if omg itself gets through again. I've came to enjoy this song a great deal, but no one will top the treatment Darienne gave it, so why not finally go Dutch on us with one of the many spectacular crossover European smashes from the 90s already? Canada have led the way with the local races for sure.

Oh dear. That lip sync sank and stank. What a sorry visual all of it was. You'd think Ma'ma would have stood over her with her massive legs and pulled a face or something.

Well, thank goodness I have the finale to watch straight away after that result. We're just getting a 2 week drawn out finale rather than a gag (that's been done too many times now).

You know, with the preview showing the eliminated queens returning on the runway, it might be a nice idea for the actual finalists to get to choose some of them for help and tips for putting their looks and performances together for the final.

I hope when in full runway regalia she and CB really show the 3 who won't win up if not even all of them.

Another musical number? I hope it's at least another Ru karaoke re-write thing (I'm getting subtitles fatigue).

Oh well, the comeback queens sort of fell flat, but Sederginne doubling down on the outfit that sent her home was something.

Did Chelsea Boy purposefully comes as whatever thing Manila dressed up as for that season 2 outer space queen challenge?

Omg please let the eliminated queens pick each look apart if they're sitting on blind date stools at the back.

Holy shit, if Janey wasn't already well above them with her 8/10 number, Peru just blew the whole series out the water including the host. I hope she gets a call for US All Stars (and Sederginne for UK season 2 or 3 :D)

The gasps when the Dutch Lisa Loeb lady said she was missing a necklace on Abby probably my highlight so far.

"You Were Born This Way by Lady Gaga"

There goes the hope of "There's No Limits" by 2 Unlimited then.

Well I didn't see that coming (:eyes:), well done to our winner, a genuinely likeable one and it would be nice to get her on an English language season at some point.

So is this worth watching?

Well I liked it

Surprised everyone hated this season so much. Great winner and runner-up, and the other two were also there.

Chelseaboy brought some great looks but left me a little wanting in the personality department, and Sederginne was great too, until that week she was awful. But that’s the show

I do really hate Abby though :D a twink with the big glaring shark eyes of a serial killer. Cute but why did she keep showing off those manly shoulders?!

WATCH ESPAÑA NEXT PLEASE DIDDY

It’s next on the list! I’m going through all the S1s where there are S2s then Italia

I’m planning on España 1, then Italia, Thailand 2, Holland 2, España 2

When is France coming out?

Reactions: COB
I stopped watching Italia after the second episode and the thought of having to eventually watch the rest makes me feel exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom