Drag Race Holland Season 2 Chat Lounge

Screaming Season 2 GIF by The Simpsons

I don't think I even finished the first season. The judging was just so transparently biased/pre-determined there really seemed like NO POINT! :D

Chelsea Boy in particular was a fantastic queen who was treated like literal CHOPPED LIVER!

I still haven't watched any of the non English language versions because I fear I'd burn out and also I'm a bit ignorant.

I wonder if they could talk Panti Bliss into hosting the Irish version.

I liked the first series but took me ages to watch the final as the winner was SO obvious it hurt.

I don't think I bothered with the final.

No one else watching?

Enjoyed episode two. Thought the departing Queen should have stayed.

Tabitha is on thin ice, but came around to her this week.

winning queens look was 🤩

I'm watching! I think The Countess is great, and a couple of the other ones are very strong as well.

I saw someone's doing NIKKI PLESSEN for snatch game this week (last season's Michelle Visage, now ousted so more like a MERLE) :D

i watched the first episode of season 2, and what a messy, chaotic bunch :D I was into them doing a talent show as a first episode however, it was all rather engaging. The one that went home :D WTF :D How were they even cast on the show!

It seems to have the same issue that season 1 had however, in that the winner is so blindingly obvious from the second they enter the work room. I could tell Vanessa Van Cartier was clearly going to be the winner (has she won yet?) before it even got to her first confessional :D

This show is a fucking joke. It was going so well and then they started eliminating the top queens for the sake of what, drama? :angry:

That really was such produced bullshit judging. It seems clear that they are pushing Vanessa to win when I feel she’s been the weakest of the final 4.

I think Vivaldi is the weakest but Keta Minaj and Puny have been miles ahead the rest and to eliminate Keta for that episide is just bullshit. This is as bad, if not even worse than last season when they kept saving Abbey OMG at the expense of competent, professional queens.

I’m happy with a Vanessa win, I think she has had a good run and they could’ve easily made her win a couple of challanges. I was actually in tears during her speech and when talking to her younger self.

I only really hate what they did to Keta; her place was in the finale.

OK so I finally made it. I like DRHolland, it had a vibe I enjoyed - sort of middle of the pack. Janey Jacke on DRUKvsTW was the catalyst for me finally watching S1 but it was fun enough to continue.
S2 was decent, I'm surprised everyone is so outraged by it - obviously Keta was a huge gag and I can't even see it being for drama as it didn't really provide much, just Puny being sad.
Hated Vivaldi, who just seemed to wear something pointy and "art" regardless of the theme, that Vengaboys one ?! And cheating too, I can't believe she had the chance to send 2 queens home after that.

I thought Puny would win, and while Cartier winning just for the story was a bit of a mockery of the competition, she did totally serve it in that finale, the video was great, that finale!! And the reveal made it look even better, while Puny's was just taking it off for more mobility (which she didn't use anyway).

Also, Keta and Puny are around my age?!!? THAT was a shock. Puny is so cute

Anyway, has this been binned officially then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom