Drag Race Sweden

This could easily have been:
general election uk GIF by BBC

But since it’s Sweden I’m feeling more:
:wownic:

If somebody doesn’t do Carola for snatch game then what are we even doing here?

Bring on Alcazar week feat. MI AMORE ANNIKAFIORE.

Pernilla Wahlgren surely is the prime choice for Snatch Game.

KALLA NÄTTER LIP SYNC (with a chair for each of the bottom queens) :o

SPIRITUAL DISCO WEEK

Guest Judge: AGNES.

Don't fuck this up, Sverige.

I'm absolutely sure there'll be an ABBA runway theme plus accompanying lip sync. Hopefully Frida or Agnetha will do a Zoom message (but let's face it, it'll be fucking Bjorn).

I'm absolutely sure there'll be an ABBA runway theme plus accompanying lip sync. Hopefully Frida or Agnetha will do a Zoom message (but let's face it, it'll be fucking Bjorn)

It will be "Star of the Mamma Mia movie and all round ABBA Super Trouper Star... Dominic Cooper is in the house!"

SVT’s press release: https://www.svt.se/kultur/rupauls-d...x2_PhwqKZ7WJUkrZS5c1m8kSn-Mu6afJcsQKGcSojZe4o

Host TBD. Working title ‘Dragrace Sverige’. Broadcast on SVT at the end of 2022 or the first half of 2023.

There’s got to be a mini-challenge involving a wind machine.

For the hosting gig PLEASE. I’ll be more than thrilled with Petra in the Michelle chair though.
I’d love this but less sure she’d do it with the pregnancy. Sarah Dawn Finer would also be fabulous (she’s my pick to host Eurovision 2023 if Sweden win)

Oscar Zia surely has to be a shout for one of the Carson/Ross slots after hosting Melfest?

I’d love this but less sure she’d do it with the pregnancy. Sarah Dawn Finer would also be fabulous (she’s my pick to host Eurovision 2023 if Sweden win)

Oscar Zia surely has to be a shout for one of the Carson/Ross slots after hosting Melfest?
Petra is pregnant?!?

I love how you expect every Swede to be obsessed with all these z-list celebrities. However since the production will be Swedish I bet the likes of Shirley Clamp will be rolled in.

I think what I assumed would be a fair amount of CROSSOVER INTEREST.

Given that Drag Race UK is essentially in many respects an ode to low rent, gay interest celebrity culture … it’s hardly a leap of imagination.

But yes, there probably won’t be QUITE as many Charlotte Perrelli references as we hope. I maintain Oscar Zia is in with a fair shout in terms of judging…

It’s definitely going to contain a lot of those Swedish artists Moopy is familiar with, especially since it’s going to be on SVT.

What I mean though is that lots of gays make a point of not being into schlager and would know a lot more about American/international stars than our local ditto. I could be wrong though.

This is the news we’ve been waiting for. It could be INCREDIBLE.

It’s definitely going to contain a lot of those Swedish artists Moopy is familiar with, especially since it’s going to be on SVT.

What I mean though is that lots of gays make a point of not being into schlager and would know a lot more about American/international stars than our local ditto. I could be wrong though.
Oh, I absolutely don't doubt that at all ... and what BORES they must be. :D I guess the thing that makes me feel like we will get a lot of that kind of content is because the international versions of Drag Race (admittedly only those I have seen - UK, and a bit of Oz and Canada) really like to lean into the local references to differentiate themselves from the original US series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom