Drag Race Thailand Season 1 (chat lounge) [SPOILERS]

I'm not sure but I think I read somewhere that the witch in Spirited Away is inspired by this queen! No joke!
P1c1lbg.jpg

I have finally started watching this! God you lot weren't kidding about Natalia, what a fabulous old misery guts :D

Reactions: Zu
OMFG I LOVE UNCLE NATALIA SO MUCH :disco:

In fact I’m going to write to him and offer myself up as Auntie Pliacam. Oh the life I’ll lead! Cakes, caskets and a constantly tired cunt! :disco:

There’s also a translation of some Thai text in which he talks about his friendship with Année which is really sweet but I’ll pop back with that as soon as my scorched neurons repair themselves and my hands get sewn back on after the extended flapping incident

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what is this, but just another competition our Uncle Natalia won. She's rich and can buy any contest :disco:

Reactions: Zu
Attention fans of the drag competition for those with a more SOPHISTICATED AND INTERNATIONAL PALATE (and rapidly increasing allergic reactions to Michelle Visage)

Do we know when Season 2 is coming? I’m sure I read a mention of SUMMER :disco:

Obviously we do need some time between seasons for Uncle Natalia to bask in her FABULOUS GLORY :disco:

UNCLE NATALIA says: Here very rich queen and DRAG RACE THAILAND DEBUT SEASON WINNER for to say hello to all fans in chat lounge but especially @Alla and @Zu-Klara please to look at website for exquisite casket for all dead friends and relatives IN THAI OBVIOUSLY :disco:

28158016_794172607441028_2505765194152542208_n.jpg

Just got back from Maggie Choo's which starred amadiva who I spoke to a bit. Bitchy but fabulous. Got told off for being shy when I got "My oh MY" BY Aqua correct in one of the games:D won a shot :D
The elephant did Mariah "emotions" which was hilarious. Several other drag race people too but not watched it yet so need to check the names. Such fun :D

OK so I've just finished this - what an epic finale :D as in very LONG - but what a magnificent top 3. I am in love with Dearis Doll. Annie's J.Lo routine was incredible - and of course Uncle being the Queen of the Night :disco:

This was such an interesting season. After seeing p'PanPan on that cursed international show, I thought it was high time I finally watched this - thanks to @Rula Lenska for the tip-off where to find it subbed <3 It felt like they were a lot more friendly to each other genuinely, even if people hated JaJa Binks (me too). That octopus dress in the finale, OMG :D

Thankfully Season 2 is on WoW Presents Plus so I can watch it on the big screen. I'm catching up with the non-Anglophone seasons right now, I'm halfway through Holland S1 (thanks to Janey's star turn on DRUKvsW), I think Espana S1 after that.

Fabulous :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom