Drag Race UK Season 3 - Now featuring Steps, Charity Shop Sue & Nadine Coyle

Have we had more than two members from a group on the panel before?

I think it's quite likely that none of them will be judges, given that they have been announced as 'extra special guests', whereas earlier this week the other names were described as judges.

All 3 current members of the B-52's were judges together

I hope they make all 5 of Steps judges, but with Lisa on a significantly lower chair, off to the side, like a child at Christmas dinner

I'm thinking half-hearted Skype call at BEST, but I hope to be wrong.

Reactions: dUb
I'm thinking half-hearted Skype call at BEST, but I hope to be wrong.
I fear it's a distinct possibility.

I'm not concerned about them not being judges, with one or two of them being given a line to say. I'd much rather a nice meaty part in a music challenge.

They should get the other members of Steps in the workroom, THEN Lisa shows up via video link to give her bandmates, the queens AND Ru a very special audience and Q&A session :disco:

Yes I would assume they’re just special guests, not judges - maybe coaching them in a pop groups challenge at a push?

It was filmed during the 3rd lockdown while Lisa was in Dubai so she definitely won’t be there in person.

I'm on tender hooks waiting for more Steps details.

321574c8525c11e0b3091d148f4ff7d0.jpg

I have still never knowingly seen anything of 'Charity Shop Sue's work.

This is not an invitation to educate me.

I'm totally over Drag Race but am very much here for The Steps and CHARITY SHOP SUE :disco:

Mind you, this is what happens when you CAN’T MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONS :(

I do so hope that the involvement of The Steps isn't going to mean a lip sync to Chain Reaction or Tragedy WHICH IT SO WILL, as neither of them are exactly favourites chez Zu

Have we had more than two members from a group on the panel before?

I think it's quite likely that none of them will be judges, given that they have been announced as 'extra special guests', whereas earlier this week the other names were described as judges.
The B-52s!

the sheer VIM AND GUSTO with which certain people like to declare that they dislike Charity Shop Sue is always rather curious to me

...ok?

I do so hope that the involvement of The Steps isn't going to mean a lip sync to Chain Reaction or Tragedy WHICH IT SO WILL, as neither of them are exactly favourites chez Zu

The Bee Gees’ Tragedy was used on Down Under so that might mean it’s not used!

the sheer VIM AND GUSTO with which certain people like to declare that they dislike Charity Shop Sue is always rather curious to me

...ok?
JEALOUS OF THE BOOBS

Or she reminds them of themselves :tongueout:

Reactions: dUb
I've never seen Charity Shop Sue. It looks factory produced for the gays.
You should give it a watch. It takes a couple of episodes to warm up, but when it does it's fantastic. A JOY.

• Love
Reactions: Zu
I see I’m going to be on the right side of history for hating Charity Shop Sue. It’s DISMALLY unfunny. I tried and tried but it’s beyond bizarre to me how anyone could find it funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom