Drag Race UK vs. The World

I just realised I was confusing Janey Jacké with ChelseaBoy and I'm a little disappointed.

Hopefully the queens will be announced this week as it’s due to air in 3 weeks.

Do we know how many episodes it is yet?

This is a Jonny Bailey thirst account

Couldn't be arsed to pose for a picture though?
Poor Johannes DID pose for one, but they still decided to go for a stock black and white Jonathan in a nice jumper.

I mean I'm not mad at it at all, but it's a bit of a slap in the face :D

p0bgnt83.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: dUb
So Monique is Mo Heart now?? Not sure how I feel about THAT

Anyway, PERCHED for this, I like most of the queens a LOT. I mean Jimbo sort of got on my tits and Baga was dead behind the eyes last time I saw her, and I don’t know who Jackie Jorpjomp is.

But very glad to see Juju instead of Manila. Hopefully she can finally win something

Going to predict it now: this is the time that Juju FINALLY takes home the crown.

If this format has a second season, victory is surely sewn up for a UK queen in the form of Bimini or Tayce?

Hope they add Kana Warrior and Kandy Zyanide to the cast halfway through after Pangina bows out.

Last edited:
I love that they teased the reveal on social media as if the exact list of contestants hasn't been available for a year.

Well now that I've seen the meet the queens: as something more laid back, I think I'll enjoy this cast. I forgot how much Cheryl makes me smile.

Ok that reads like an insult but it's not I promise :D I love your brand and vibe Madison xx

can someone say something so i can stop worrying if i'm horrible or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom