Dua Lipa — Radical Optimism

Jark

User
she's been working on this a while now and we'll apparently hear something next year so let's have a thread.

she's been in with PC Music/post-rave icon and Charli XCX producer Danny L Harle (!) today, in news likely to have @COB pitching a tent. I would also expect Clarence Coffee, Ian Kirkpatrick, Jason Evigan and Koz to return.

It looks as if she's popped a studio into her house - I guess that doesn't take quite the effort that it once did but I'm also not completely sure if she's referring to an actual studio as "home" because she's a bit cringe like that.

she says most of it is written, she's recording and it has a title but it's still in the "baby stage". I reckon first single Q4 and album next year.

Future Nostalgia tour kicks off in 14 days!

she says most of it is written, she's recording and it has a title but it's still in the "baby stage". I reckon first single Q4 and album next year.

Future Nostalgia tour kicks off in 14 days!

We won't get anything until the FN tour is finished and even then, a break before they dive back in is a good idea.

In the studio with Mick Jagger this week. Unclear if it's for the album or another side project.

she's also working with Tame Impala so I'm not worried. I think she might go any number of ways with this album, and I think it's still a year away.

It feels like it's been about five years since Future Nostalgia but it's barely been two years and she hasn't left the charts since then. So 2023 ain't bad.

Is it called DL3 or is it just weird how people refer to untitled albums like that these days? :D

No it’s just a thing

I mean online fans were referring to Fine Line as HS2 before it came out to all sorts of transport related confusion

It feels like it's been about five years since Future Nostalgia but it's barely been two years and she hasn't left the charts since then. So 2023 ain't bad.

Well it started three years ago, and the album is over two and a half years now, so it will be comfortably over three before we get the next.

I know covid affected everyone but I felt bad for her campaign especially as she was blowing up into megastar status with just an incredible run of songs, but I guess nothing has actually prevented any of that. The tour delay means we'd probably be in DL3 by now with the momentum still strong, but I guess three years isn't that bad and of course she has never really gone away.

You know - @Jark - there are other online communities outside of PopJustice, some of them with a completely different vernacular.

Just saying. You might wish to... venture out sometime?

joan-collins.gif

Is anyone here actually ON ATRL? I want an invitation, Moopy isn't gay or bitter enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom