Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (the Grammy winning imperial era)

she's a much better dancer now. I don't think anyone who watched Studio 2054 could seriously argue she's a personality void.

To be FAIR to Dua, as much as I love a BAD DUA DANCING montage - those clips are all quite old now. She's really put in the work for the second album.

The Physical workout routine video makes my body feel PAIN just by watching it.

To be FAIR to Dua, as much as I love a BAD DUA DANCING montage - those clips are all quite old now. She's really put in the work for the second album.

The Physical workout routine video makes my body feel PAIN just by watching it.

Dua is proof that even if you aren't born with much natural charisma or talent, if you really want it and put in the work, it can happen for you

And I really don't mean that in a shady way

Dua is proof that even if you aren't born with much natural charisma or talent, if you really want it and put in the work, it can happen for you

And I really don't mean that in a shady way

Having followed her career from the VERY START (literally, I saw her perform in front of about 200 people YEARS AND YEARS AGO) it's really amazing for me that she's having this imperial period and making seemingly ALL the correct choices. Her management are such a credit to her (ALL GAYS btw :D)

Remember when Lost In Your Light (who?) charted at 86? What a COMEBACK!

Levitating perf on SNL - THAT HEADPIECE :D

the way the gays won with this woman! :disco:

and here's the "I'll take that Grammy please" perf of Don't Start Now

Last edited:
didn't Sasha help him compile it? TASTE.

OMG at this.

samuel-porras-commisions-2020-c-3.jpg

DYING. fucking murder me KWEN.

her boyfriend Anwar, brother of Gigi and Bella, asked on IG about whether he'll take the vaccine, said "absolutely not"

EqCHCltXEAMwdff

she's got herself a smart one there :eyes: we do not want that 5G in our bloodstream

he looks like he showers about ONCE A MONTH, @wurst beb, and lives in a BASEMENT under the JANITOR'S QUARTERS.

99% chance I'll love anything she gives us.

Break My Heart is now officially in my Top 10 songs of All Time.

I was just thinking today how forgotten Break My Heart already feels in contrast with Don't Start Now, Physical and Levitating :D it did the trick and I love it a lot but I'd say it's a notch below. it's just a slightly less showy/dramatic pop song I guess.

1. Don’t start now
2. Levitating
3. Physical
(Love Again)
4. Break your heart

"Physical", "Break My Heart" and "Levitating" are about equal for me. It's "Don't Start Now" that's a step above.

If the new single is good, I could see a number one debut in the uk, and maybe even in the us

Love is Religion won't be on it, no, but That Kind of Woman will.

In remixed form I imagine both are better than their originals so I'm not fussed about getting EITHER. But I'd rather have That Kind of Woman i think.

apparently the single leaked and is rubbish but I haven't listened yet. it's called We're Good

Reactions: RJN
I do slightly prefer the remixed Love is Religion, though I suppose That Kind of Woman might be better in original form.

I was hoping for a more complete edition but it sounds like this side B won't be it. Maybe the re-re-re-release.

cover art for the Moonlight edition is out

Un Dia, Fever and Prisoner on it. new single We're Good in two weeks

Reactions: RJN
I've grown to really love both Un Dia and Fever (but not as much as the main album). Hopefully We're Good is good too. If it is, I think she could debut at number 1 in the UK and maybe even the US

We're Good leaked a while back and got a pretty negative reception on Popjustice. I didn't listen but apparently it's basic/not a hit :eyes:

Levitating is smashing anyway and will dominate for ages in the US so I guess this can be another FUN FOR EUROPE single...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom