Dua Lipa x Elton John - Cold Heart (Pnau Remix)

I just know you are a fan of sending UNKNOWN ARTISTÉS to our little song contests!

They are little known to me my love. Had/have no recollection of them appearing in ASFM before. As you should well know by now I really don’t pay that much attention.

Reactions: COB
The PNAU Elton collab album was very good and I love Dua so EXCITED

The PNAU Elton collab album was very good and I love Dua so EXCITED

I liked that album but it was quite a long while ago so a bit surprised the collaboration is being revisited now. The clips sound like it could be very good though.

Do you think this will be a new recording of him or just a sample of the original "Sacrifice"?

Do you think this will be a new recording of him or just a sample of the original "Sacrifice"?

It sounds like the original vocal I think, and if it isn't he sounds in better voice than he has lately:

I like it... A mashup of Sacrifice and Tiny Dancer, with a new chorus (I think). Its not her best but it works and I think production is pretty good

The new chorus is good!

I fucking love you Dua but please take a rest! This is a pleasant surprise :disco: DUA UP!

I really like this! The production sounds like every obscure nu disco track that @Jark and I have listened to over the last 4 years that nobody cares about, but of course when Dua does it it’s LIFE CHANGING, but you could say that about most of her music. Queen of taking trendy sounds and making them mainstream

I really like this! The production sounds like every obscure nu disco track that @Jark and I have listened to over the last 4 years that nobody cares about, but of course when Dua does it it’s LIFE CHANGING, but you could say that about most of her music. Queen of taking trendy sounds and making them mainstream
Dua the new Madonna???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom