Eastenders 2021

Is it actually gonna properly all come out at Christmas or are they just teasing? I somehow don't think this is the end of it but my god it needs to be

Apparently there aren't any soaps on NYD :shock: I suppose it IS a Saturday, but still a bit weird.

What was the website called, MUMMY NATTER? :D Presumably there'll be some posts about her being in an abusive situation, which I can accept being vaguely plausible (if the account was very anonymous) but it feels a bit like a plot point that was thought of quite recently...

I didn't actually get the Chantelle thing, what did Whitney discover?
Eve said in the pub that she’d heard about that wife swap thing they did last year, and how a woman matched with her Dad. Whitney realised instantly that was Chantelle. When she asked Eve how she knew; she said she’d been helping some women with legal troubles and had to go on that Mumsnet type forum for legal advice or something like that.

I didn't actually get the Chantelle thing, what did Whitney discover?
It was a bit contrived - basically they brought up the Queen Vic 'wife swap' event from last Christmas, where Chantelle got paired up with Mitch (and Karen was with Gray). Eve mentioned having heard about it, and a woman being put with her dad (ie Chantelle), and Whitney wanted to know how she knew about it. Eve read about it on a Mumsnet-style forum, leading Whitney to wonder if Chantelle had an account there so she's started digging into it. I was confused at first too!

Also why is Whitney trying to hack into Chantelle’s account on this forum rather than just signing up herself and searching for her posts? She’ll probably succeed as well, ludicrously.

Nothing anybody says or does in this show makes any sense anymore.

Also why is Whitney trying to hack into Chantelle’s account on this forum rather than just signing up herself and searching for her posts? She’ll probably succeed as well, ludicrously.

Nothing anybody says or does in this show makes any sense anymore.
Exactly. Since Eve knew the game was called "Ball and Change" which is very specific. Just search for the phrase!

Whitney is so dumb. Why do this? She seems intent on not letting Chelsea marry him today but she’s not particularly in any grave danger at this exact moment. Just gather the evidence and report it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom