Eastenders 2021

I love an EE promo pic

1449256960-the-beales-and-mitchells.jpg

There was a brilliant part with Janine in one of these episodes when she threw the bar towel over her shoulder and folded her arms when Kathy or Sonia I think started arguing with Rocky, it was gold :D

Well that bomb plot was a bit of a red herring.

:D at Kat to Phil about taking Raymond with him and remaining conspicuous- “He ain’t exactly a Mini Me”

Reactions: COB
I was fully expecting Phil to MOW SOMEONE DOWN at the end there :shock: I'm curious about the bomb storyline now, I'm not sure another slow-burning story where a criminal is lying low is really what they NEED right now.

Nancy versus Janine was fab, but it does always annoy me when they set up these situations where so much would easily be solved by just having particular characters (in this case Mick and Linda) just TALK to each other.

Nancy versus Janine was fab, but it does always annoy me when they set up these situations where so much would easily be solved by just having particular characters (in this case Mick and Linda) just TALK to each other.
The fact that Nancy was able to just trot up to Watford in no time continues to enforce the ridiculousness that none of them have seen each other for months.

Reactions: COB
God I have no clue being made to watch this again however living the fact THE ONE by Kylie was played as was another one . Takes me back tO MILES AWAY always being played in the cafe .
Also does the racist kid from Hollyoaks know Kathy is his mum what a tenuous link .

One more thing - are the sets made of Lego?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom