Eastenders 2022

I miss the BBC Red Button showing all of the Wimbledon courts. They only show 3 or 4 now. No need to bump Eastenders when the tennis schedules are so unpredictable, constantly switching channels. It’s all so weird when they have to show the Today At Wimbledon segment despite important play still happening.

Isn't it better to plan to just leave it on BBC2 if they can commit to it being there throughout? I think its relative success on iPlayer proves that its audience will find it regardless.

I kind of understand why the BBC wants its 'event' TV to be on BBC1, particularly if they think there is a chance of British interest into the second week. I can well imagine some people would then complain that it wasn't on BBC1.

Slater family debut episode has come on the Drama Channel:

Kacey Ainsworth looks rather different now

kacey.jpg

Oh no! She is going to get suspended again, isn’t she? She is totally Kat Slater in real life too.

No, I was expecting that to be a short break for storyline reasons but apparently that's Maddy Hill gone for good :o

A reminder that this week's EE episodes were all added to iPlayer this morning. I'm bingeing them now :o

Okay that was a good week! All the PEGGY'S intrigue is really working for me. A shame about
Rainie leaving though, these sudden exits keep happening :(

I can't for the life of me figure out how the layout of Peggy's corresponds to the previous club, I think I'll need to see more scenes there but it currently looks like there's a door in a totally different place that goes to the exact same manager's office as before?

Oh that's grim, but given that the previous rumour was that
she'd join a dating app then meet a bloke who murders her, this probably has a lot more dramatic potential and will feel less lurid.

It's funny how every possibility resulted in her dying, just because they want to dispose of her so Ben and Callum to play GAY DADS with her kid :D

Reactions: COB
Big Mo yelling and wailing against a door when Charlie Slater died is an underrated moment. What an appalling actress, I can't wait :disco:

It's been announced that Felix Baker (one of Mitch's nephews arriving next week) will work as a drag queen called Tara Misu :D Here's a video of Vinegar Strokes giving him some pointers, also Natalie Cassidy was available that day:

This is quite sweet:

I'm assuming this is production catching up to June Brown's real-life death, hence the tribute...

Binge watched last night and

Major lolz at Kat, Sharon and Sam wailing like banshees only for Phil to turn up at the end!

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom