Eastenders 2022

Pingu

Noot noot
OK so I caught up with the last couple of episodes and I’m finding it really quite watchable at the moment. Suki is a really fascinating character, and the Gray storyline is much better having been brought down to earth as a coercive control storyline. I just don’t understand why they couldn’t have done this a year ago without all the Tina and Kush nonsense.

Reactions: COB

COB

Gimme some BRAIN
I'm now wondering if they'll tie Mick's exit into the Gray storyline. If it comes out that he killed Tina, surely Mick and Shirley would be the top suspects in any sort of whodunnit...

COB

Gimme some BRAIN
Are we getting the beginning of the end of the Aaron storyline? I assume he won't just leave and there's more to come, but tonight's episodes did feel like they were moving things along much quicker than usual.

COB

Gimme some BRAIN
They finally started shooting on the new set today:

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
Are we getting the beginning of the end of the Aaron storyline? I assume he won't just leave and there's more to come, but tonight's episodes did feel like they were moving things along much quicker than usual.
It’s a bit weird how he’s being redeemed for some reason, just because he wasn’t up for setting off a bomb doesn’t mean his far right views have disappeared.

COB

Gimme some BRAIN
Will that be IT? I hope we at least get some scenes of him talking to the police tomorrow, or something.

Ellie

Super talented triple threat
Drama Channel Classic Eastenders update - Charlie Brooks’ debut as Janine was on today. It was the same episode as Matthew Rose being first arrested for Saskia’s murder!

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom