Eastenders 2022

How many kids are under the Taylor roof now? She’s got Bailey, Mack, Mia, Jordan and the terminally unseen Chatham and Riley.

I think Chatham and Riley have been 'living with their dad' since the Covid break, I think the kids who play them might have been classed as high risk/shielding. I would love to see the mythical upstairs in that flat though, sometimes it does seem like they have about three or four more rooms up there :D

I'm now thinking it'll end in a situation where Whitney has the choice to either let Gray die or turn him in, he'll somehow let slip that he killed Kush and she'll choose the former :eyes:

I'm now thinking it'll end in a situation where Whitney has the choice to either let Gray die or turn him in, he'll somehow let slip that he killed Kush and she'll choose the former :eyes:
Hoping it will be a Dirty Den style death with multiple people cornering him.

Reactions: COB
Great ending, particularly with how long it had all gone on for - I'm really curious to see how they'll handle the fallout from this.

Oh yeah, Laura is a bit of a loose end isn't she - I do wonder if she was planned to be another victim at some point? I'm also curious if we'll see Gray again for the trial, or if it'll be offscreen.

The one thing I thought was weird was how Gray managed to get out of Karen's flat when the police were at the front door, but I guess he could've broken into the downstairs flat (that Ted and Joyce then Keegan and Tiff lived in) and gone out the back. And which house did he break into when he was hiding?

The one thing I thought was weird was how Gray managed to get out of Karen's flat when the police were at the front door, but I guess he could've broken into the downstairs flat (that Ted and Joyce then Keegan and Tiff lived in) and gone out the back. And which house did he break into when he was hiding?
Ted and Joyce’s flat might have been the one he broke in to.

Reactions: COB
OMG yes Shirl fuck him up :disco:

My fave part! :disco: She's my highlight at the minute

It was a great ep and I think the right decision for him to go to prison rather than killed. I doubt we'll see a trial but not really bothered about seeing that to be honest. I'm glad this is over with now.

Now for Sam's return! :disco:

Two characters returning. Nobody unexpected, but spoiler tagging just in case anyone would rather remain surprised.
Gwen from Eldorado is back in a couple of weeks. Bernie is also returning around the same time.

Two characters returning. Nobody unexpected, but spoiler tagging just in case anyone would rather remain surprised.
Gwen from Eldorado is back in a couple of weeks. Bernie is also returning around the same time.
Who is the first one?

The mother of the guy who raped Little Mo in 2004 who appeared in 3 episodes…?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom