Eastenders 2022

Also, poor Stacey. How devastating must it be to watch someone so close to you unravel like that, and not be able to do anything. :(

Oh god :shock: :shock: I mean I was sort of expecting
some sort of affair with either Ben or Callum once they introduced a third gay man on the square, but not THAT :(

Boring, why not have a gritty realistic storyline where Ben and Callum are in an open relationship.

Really not happy about it being Ben, i'd like to see less of the character. I hope Kathy is a big part of this (and i'm sure she will be given her past) she needs something proper to do

I wonder how long this Jean storyline will go on for, it's starting to become quite uncomfortable viewing (I know that's the POINT but you know what I mean :tongueout:)

Oh god, what an episode!

So many hhhhmmmph moments though, like how did she get on the rides with no money? Why didn't Stacey call Martin as soon as she knew she was in the hall of mirrors? Why didn't they even call the police to help?

But aside from that, it was heartbreakingly beautifully done :( When she sees the ambulance crew and realises her fate :(

It's also a bit sad that Stacey knew for ages her mum wasn't well, but no one listened to her and she couldn't get help. It must be like that for other people out there too.

A classic bit of EastEnders variable-volume conversation in the scene with the football coach in the Vic tonight :D

The Scarlett stuff is weird, I can only assume we're getting Janine just immediately reverting to being a SHIT MUM :D

What exactly is Ryan’s role in Scarlett’s upbringing? And with Whitney being her paternal aunt, is that ever even acknowledged?

Yeah, it's definitely a bit odd that Lily and Whitney barely seem to interact!

Ryan and Janine had quite the turbulent relationship too, didn't they? I'm surprised that hasn't been brought up much/at all since she returned.

Oh she was fab tonight, nothing like a bit of scheming and chicanery :disco: It can't be sustainable though, surely Nancy will find out pretty quickly that she didn't buy that business...

Also won't take long for Linda to put two and two together once Nancy's thing falls apart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom