Eastenders 2022

I knew
he wouldn't be dead,
but they actually managed to bait me into thinking it was going to be
Grant coming down those stairs :shock:

Did we all know the whole plot of Phil being in prison was actually because Steve McFadden had a hip replacement?

You would never have know when his old boxing expertise came in to play in the last episode I watched.

There was definitely some sort of banking of footage going on - Sharon's makeover appeared to have temporarily undone itself for some of the prison scenes over the past few weeks :D

I agree Alfie was brilliant when he first arrived (20 years ago!) The character was a breath of fresh air until all the miserable storylines started

The Hayley storyline was stupid but I did quite enjoy him finally dropping the cheeky chappy act and getting NASTY right at the end, which I have a feeling they'll ignore when he returns. I can only assume they'll drop him straight into the Vic as a Mick Carter replacement?

I wonder if they'll introduce more family members for Alfie to interact with. We've already had five male Moon cousins over the years and only two of them were decent characters (Jake and Michael). Maybe it's finally time to recast Spencer?

Did Spencer not leave with Vicki Fowler? That could be another one to recast if they wanted to build up the Moons as a family again, and it would give both Martin and Sharon some more family on the Square.

Didn’t he leave having stolen a bunch of money from Phil? How’s he gonna get out of that when he comes back?
Oh yes :o I'm guessing he'll have had some sort of big dodgy deal offscreen and returns flush enough to chuck money at Phil, buy the Vic, whatever is required for the plot :D

I thought Phil helped Alfie leave? Its a bit of a blur now
Phil loaned him the money to pay off his dodgy deals but he used his fancy car as collateral, then left with the car… but he left the cash with Kat, who didn’t tell Phil and secretly spent the money, mostly for Jean’s cancer treatment.

Phil loaned him the money to pay off his dodgy deals but he used his fancy car as collateral, then left with the car… but he left the cash with Kat, who didn’t tell Phil and secretly spent the money, mostly for Jean’s cancer treatment.

Oh I see thanks. You have a better memory than me :D

The Hayley storyline was stupid but I did quite enjoy him finally dropping the cheeky chappy act and getting NASTY right at the end, which I have a feeling they'll ignore when he returns. I can only assume they'll drop him straight into the Vic as a Mick Carter replacement?

When is Mick actually leaving?

Watching this week's episodes now, and I have bad news...
Alfie already BACK via video call in Tuesday's episode :shock:

That scene with the call from Alfie was ridiculous. They just confirmed he hasn’t seen or talked to his sons in years and doesn’t even know Kush is dead. They could at least pretend that they’ve kept in touch off-screen, but now the character looks even more like a twat.

That scene with the call from Alfie was ridiculous. They just confirmed he hasn’t seen or talked to his sons in years and doesn’t even know Kush is dead. They could at least pretend that they’ve kept in touch off-screen, but now the character looks even more like a twat.
Clearly filmed very recently and squeezed in.

Irene was fabulous, I also loved Roberta Taylor as GINA GOLD in The Bill who was basically the exact same character as Irene except as a policewoman :disco:

She drove off in the jeep and stayed in Spain, it sounds boring but it was brilliantly done after the conversation with Terry
It’s only quite recently passed that on the Drama Channel episodes. We’ve just had Christmas 2000 this week and everyone finding out Martin is the father of Sonia’s baby, and Anthony Trueman’s introduction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom