EastEnders 2024

:basil:

IMG_2811.jpeg

At the very least. Striking up a friendship between Britney and Lexi makes a lot of sense. Much better than in the past when they’d push two child characters together as best friends just because they were the same age.

If she's going to go bad, I want her to go ACTUAL BAD

Not just a tired (and far too obvious) affair storyline

I see KAREN is returning for a bit which begs the question why on EARTH did they get rid of her in the first place?

Some of Bianca's dialogue suggests she'll be around for a while, but it's never been announced as anything other than a "short stint", so I'm not sure what that means. I'd assume she'll be around now to facilitate Whitney's exit (which cannot come soon enough because it does feel like the writers are throwing the character under the bus, somewhat, with all the Britney stuff).

I see KAREN is returning for a bit which begs the question why on EARTH did they get rid of her in the first place?

I do wonder whether Letitia Dean's unplanned absence meant Lorraine Stanley's previous return was cut short, and she's coming back now to play out bits of the plot she wasn't able to beforehand.

Some of Bianca's dialogue suggests she'll be around for a while, but it's never been announced as anything other than a "short stint", so I'm not sure what that means. I'd assume she'll be around now to facilitate Whitney's exit (which cannot come soon enough because it does feel like the writers are throwing the character under the bus, somewhat, with all the Britney stuff).

I do wonder whether Letitia Dean's unplanned absence meant Lorraine Stanley's previous return was cut short, and she's coming back now to play out bits of the plot she wasn't able to beforehand.

I would love another long term Bianca return but as Patsy Palmer and her family are all based in LA now I don’t think that will ever happen. :(

I get that with Letitia Dean but Karen was written out just before the climax of this storyline. Surely they would have been better just keeping her on full time for an extra 6 months or so?

Last edited:
I get that with Letitia Dean but Karen was written out just before the climax of this storyline. Surely they would have been better just keeping her on full time for an extra 6 months or so?
I think it was maybe a considered thing to not have Karen around full time. If she had been, she’d have been demanding to know where Keanu was from day 1 of the story and they wouldn’t have been able to drag out his disappearance.

I’m glad they remembered that Kat and Bianca are friends.

In fact there was a lot of that tonight, with Bianca caring for Tiff’s best friend Bernie even though they’ve never been on screen together, and the reference to Zack and Nancy being together.

It seems Yolande won’t be keeping her ordeal to herself for very long as we’re getting a Patrick and Yolande two-hander next Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom