Elon Musk is terrible

Utterly aghast at his behaviour. It looks as if it is starting to unravel for him.

He's impossibly wealthy, so I don't think there'll be much unraveling. He'll just lean into the Bond villain he was always destined to be, and probably run for president.

She was saved by noted homophone Azelia Banks.

They've lost the central core again.
This time it landed on the drone ship, but then fell into the ocean while in transit to the Florida coast.

Screen_Shot_2019_04_11_at_6.45.29_PM.0.jpg

Neuralink chips were implanted by drilling holes into the monkeys’ skulls. One primate developed a bloody skin infection and had to be euthanized. Another was discovered missing fingers and toes, “possibly from self-mutilation or some other unspecified trauma,” and had to be put down. A third began uncontrollably vomiting shortly after surgery, and days later “appeared to collapse from exhaustion/fatigue.” An autopsy revealed the animal suffered from a brain hemorrhage.
This is fucking barbaric.

My brother always goes on about the brain chips every time I see him, I assume he'll be FIRST IN LINE when the inevitable human trials come around 🙊

What about the 8 monkeys that DIDN'T gouge their own hearts out with a spoon? Why does nobody want to talk about THEM?

Last edited:
What about the 8 monkeys that DIDN'T gauge their own hearts out with a spoon? Why does nobody want to talk about THEM?
they're already in space. having survived an Elon Musk brain experiment they seemed a better candidate for populating space than the idiotic human race. GOD SPEED, 8 MONKEYS.

I wonder if he'll pay extra to be listed as a co-founder, like he did with Tesla :eyes:

No longer joining the board at Twitter:

I wonder if he refused the background check :eyes:

Running a social media platform sounds like a nightmare of a job. Can you imagine waking up on Mondays for that?

JFC, do rich people have to spoil everything? If he not content just shooting stuff into space?

He’s such a thin skin he’ll press the self-destruct button once he realises “free speech” goes both ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom