Elon Musk is terrible

8D74BE57-E2C0-4544-B253-FC9583F6146C.jpeg

Reading this thread from the start has been quite the downhill (almost off-cliff) journey from practically sucking his dick to realising it's a lemon :D

Is there a Fairy Godmother wandering around the planet at the moment, correcting some of the fuckery?

If so could she put Trump in jail next?

"Mr Musk has decided not to go ahead with the deal because Twitter failed to provide sufficient information on the number of spam and fake accounts."

The question is whether there was any obligation under the agreement for them to disclose this kind of information and at what point

I'm sure it would have had conditions - if he's alleging breaches, then it's probably that a condition hasn't been met
I cant help but suspect he is far more likely to irrationally allege a breach of the pre-acquisition terms than the board of Twitter is to commit one. Seems he has been trying to get out of this deal for some time (or at least knock the price down).

I know he is in many ways a genius but he also seems like an exhausting pain in the arse

I cant help but suspect he is far more likely to irrationally allege a breach of the pre-acquisition terms than the board of Twitter is to commit one. Seems he has been trying to get out of this deal for some time.
Definitely! In the UK it's really difficult to get out of buying a public company if a bidder has made a firm offer - the Takeover Panel won't allow a bidder not to proceed unless there are exceptionally strong grounds, partly because otherwise competitors can make offers to buy and then pull out which can massively affect share price and value. It may be less stringent in the US (especially if you're Elon Musk), I don't know

"Twitter will take Elon Musk to court to force him to buy it for $44 billion"

he had twins with an exec at his company last year (not long after Grimes birthed their second child together) and now has at least 9 mini Musks in total. GROSS

he had twins with an exec at his company last year (not long after Grimes birthed their second child together) and now has at least 9 mini Musks in total. GROSS

One of the older Musklings has transitioned and disowned him.

Oh thank god. Now Twitter can go back to being terrible for other reasons

Is there a Fairy Godmother wandering around the planet at the moment, correcting some of the fuckery?

If so could she put Trump in jail next?
Oh god I hope so. Seems to have blessed me too. If she could sort out Russia while she's at it that would be great

Trump is such a no context guy. Like why has he suddenly turned on him? Why is he talking about cars and rockets? Why is he trying to make out like Musk is a Republican panderer? Why NOW?

I bet he’s pissed because he had a secret deal for Musk to buy Twitter so he could win another election and Musk decided against it. The dirty deeds that probably go on with this lot….

I think it’s one of those social media platforms only right-wing knobheads use. The tweet is a screenshot.

Doesn't inspire confidence that it needs 3 people to stop it falling over, eh?

God that’s so embarrassing. It was like a scene out of Silicon Valley

This one was slightly more competent but still… in 2022 this is it?

What’s it going to do, tiptoe into someone’s bedroom and wave at them quietly?

And the dancing :D I’ve been dancier robots in the early 90s, and that was just an electric toothbrush with a sunflower glued on it

I remembered the bulletproof car windows too, that were totally smashed in the public demo by the guy throwing something at it

What’s the difference between the two videos there? Why two different robots?

I bet even the one that even looks half competent is just being remotely controlled. Glorified animatronic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom