Elton John x Britney - Hold Me Closer 🌹🚀

Will this be good?

• Yes how could it not be anything other than amazing? It will be another "Cold Heart"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

POP!

Let the light in
Feels like it should have its own thread now that it's been confirmed by Britney directly :eyes:

Well, it's been confirmed by Britney indirectly after all that :D

I was going to say that looks like shabby fan-art but that's exactly what it is! :D

Incredible forethought though for Elton to wear a baseball outfit with "Bridgney", an archaic spelling of Britney from the 70s

Reactions: GNL
Elton John? So excited
CsunW4V.gif

Sounds like whatever that duets album was Part 2? Or a deluxe but I think there was already one?

'Tiny Dancer' is an absolute classic, so I imagine it will be at least OK by default.

Can't wait to hear Myah Marie's glorious vocals attempting to re-create Cold Heart. :sheena:

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: dUb
I hope it's fun for discotheques like this hot OH EIGHT collaboration which is ALMOST Eurodance sounding.

this is fucking fabulous. not entirely convinced that's actually Brinty Jane singing the verses though, and the computer is working overtime on the chorus :eyes:

Would love to hear her make the transition into Jessie Ware style sophisticated synth pop for a full album. This is obviously not there yet, but definitely promising.

The (real) cover art is cute. It's confirmed it's getting a push at pop radio, at least in America, I think it will be her first top ten hit since "Scream and Shout" :o

I know Britney has a reputation for getting her fonts from dafont.com (where’s my 2005 Graphic Design girls at? 🙋🏼‍♂️) but why is the font so shit?! 😡

On an unrelated note, Britney's demo of "Sucker for Pain" (Suicide Squad soundtrack) leaked in part.

Elton played the whole song (which sounds a bit different/better produced APPARENTLY) in Cannes

He's very cute bopping along 🥰

omg they played ‘Scream and Shout’ at THE CLUB last night, I’d totally forgotten it exists, it really goes off way harder than it has ANY RIGHT TO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom