Emily in Paris

Well, I loved Season 2. What's not to love? Especially...
  • Emily's horrific outfits
  • The offensive portrayal of Ukrainian immigrants in France
  • Mindy's "band" busking generic standards but Parisians are shaking and crying over them
  • The idea that Emily has a carnet d'adresses big enough after her five minutes in Paris to get all the important people to that restaurant opening
  • The fact that sometimes French people now actually speak French to one another
  • Emily's American boss flying in 8 months pregnant and seemingly taking over the office
  • Emily's iconic letter: "Je suis triste que je suis coquin" is going on my Grindr profile
  • And of course, Sylvie :disco:

Last edited:
Could a French person let me know if a court of law would care if Savoir increased prices because Sylvie stopped shagging the owner?

I’ve been thinking about it ALL DAY.

32EDE299-4180-428B-A760-A26CB942DD92.jpeg

After House of The Dragon finally something easy to follow. One of the characters names is in the title!

*5 minutes in*
“WTF. Who is Emily?”

Reactions: GNL
I started this at the end of last year then stopped midway and now I just finished it.
It's more or less of the same really which I'm fine with, but that season ending... girl :square:

Time to end everyone's misery really.
I mean as hate watches go S1 and S2 were ok but I couldn't even get through ep 1 of S3 to be frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom