Emmerdale 2022

Does Lisa Riley wear a fat suit when she plays Mandy? As far as I know she has managed to keep the weight off since her initial massive weight loss but she looks a lot heavier onscreen when playing Mandy?

Does Lisa Riley wear a fat suit when she plays Mandy? As far as I know she has managed to keep the weight off since her initial massive weight loss but she looks a lot heavier onscreen when playing Mandy?
I can't tell. She does look like she's shrunk a bit though.

Sorry I meant I can't tell if she's wearing a fat suit or not, that seems to be a no-no these days. I did think she lost far too much too quickly after Strictly though.

You can see that she is still a lot slimmer than she was previously so maybe she has just gained a bit of weight again. She has been back a few years now though, and I remember thinking when she first appeared that she looked like she had put on a bit of weight quickly as she was very slim prior to going back and doesn’t seem to have gained anymore. WHO KNOWS?

Mandy is my favourite character by a country mile in this. I always loved Kim but I think she is a bit of a damp squib recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom