Emmy The Great - Dandelions/Liminal

FetchFugly

Pregnant
Emmy's greatest contribution to popular music will probably always be her part in the best Christmas album ever, but I enjoyed her last album and the lovely new single is one of my favourite things at the moment:

Album called April is due in October.

Her last album was excellent so I’ll look forward to this.

There were some excellent songs on there, I was very much into Dance w Me in particular. It sounds like she is going in quite a different direction from the new single, but it is so bright and uplifting that I have high hopes for the album.

Just before ‘Second Love’ she put out an EP ‘S’ and the two tracks that didn’t make the album ‘Solar Panels’ and ‘Somerset’ were very good too.

Just before ‘Second Love’ she put out an EP ‘S’ and the two tracks that didn’t make the album ‘Solar Panels’ and ‘Somerset’ were very good too.

Thanks, I will check them out. I can see on Spotify that she released a couple of songs after the album that apparently passed me by too.

Solar Panels especially feels album worthy, and Somerset is lovely too.

The most recent song released from the new album:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom