Enya - Echoes In Rain

Zu 2

User
With the exciting news that Enya will be issuing a limited edition set of FIGURINES AND DOLLS, I think we should discuss which ICONIQUE LOOKS we’re hoping for. Me first obviously

NOT AMARANTINE

Marilyn

User
Me arriving in the thread:

10f42295dc12a864b5b3df0b6d9d406c.jpg

Marilyn

User
With the exciting news that Enya will be issuing a limited edition set of FIGURINES AND DOLLS, I think we should discuss which ICONIQUE LOOKS we’re hoping for. Me first obviously

NOT AMARANTINE

I wouldn't mind one representing the legendary DUR DUR live perf of Orinoco Flow. Lovely earrings

Zu 2

User
I wouldn't mind one representing the legendary DUR DUR live perf of Orinoco Flow. Lovely earrings

Yes and perhaps the lovely figurine could come with these stunning earrings as accessories which can be PUT ON when it’s time for her to go to the party and TAKEN OFF when it’s time to go to bed

Zu 2

User
@jivafox Can you stop fannying around in the Aimee Mann thread and get in here to discuss this VERY IMPORTANT PRETEND NEWS PLEASE

Pipo

Welcome to Chromatica (Wigs not allowed)
Sbarro is fucking nasty :D but I'd love to go!

Lume

User
I feel TORN wondering if she's survived the pandemic. A posthumous album would certainly be released SOONER than the next albam alive, but on the other hand we'd never have any new HANDBAG pictures.

Thoughts?

Zu 2

User
Can a kindly (or otherwise :tongueout:) @Moderator unarchive this still wildly popular and much-loved drop-in, please? Fans everywhere are desperate to chat about the hot ENYA news and won't be able to see it!

In the meantime, I think I might buy this lovely doll :disco:

dpbRyMRpdq54B-yzsCZ6Np4Wov3uw59huLkeBoDaGTwjZCTial4fA4icU9lEUqxUNUgLwE4JYT3eoWB9HRag

Marilyn

User
enya new album 2021
enya where is she now
enya 9/11 song
enya deluxe reissues
maire brennan dead
enya handbag
enya orinoco flow live
sarah brightman flop
enya avatar tour
enya sark hoax
enya my heart will go on
enya wig?
enya throuple
enya album cover rate

Zu 2

User
enya new album 2021
enya where is she now
enya 9/11 song
enya deluxe reissues
maire brennan dead
enya handbag
enya orinoco flow live
sarah brightman flop
enya avatar tour
enya sark hoax
enya my heart will go on
enya wig?
enya throuple
enya album cover rate
:D:D:D

Marilyn

User
My latest Enya fantasy is for her to announce an Enyavatar tour, wait a decade to launch it, then a panicky gay intern accidentally DELETES the Enyavatar (which only stood in one spot anyway) right before opening night and the whole thing gets cancelled :disco:

Zu 2

User
:D Oh I didn't think about the ENYAVATAR possibilities :disco:

Honestly it's (once again) a whole new realm of chatting about something when there's absolutely nothing new to discuss :disco:

Marilyn

User
SETLIST ideas anyone?

I still don’t think I’d change what I envisioned for the human Enya’s mythical tour - just the CD of Watermark played from start to finish in front of some velvet curtains

Zu 2

User
Omg imagine if she died and no one noticed
It’s like she dies for YEARS ON END after each album anyway. They could release an album of unreleased material (IKR - AS IF THERE IS ANY) seven years after she passes on. NEW AND EXHUMED! She’s BACK BACK BACK! ENYA! ALBUM! HIP HIP HOORAH FOR ENYA!

Lume

User
I'm not here for Enyatar. For me she's been a very physically mysterious Artist. I bought the Box Of Dreams when I was 15 and I've never looked back.

Diddy

Rice Queen
I feel there must be a better name than Enyatar.

How about an Avadur? I guess it’s just a projected GIF behind a piano going “DUR! DUR!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom