ESC 250 Countdown 2020

I think we need to low key sabotage it next year with an appropriate entry.

Let's all vote for Nikki French or something.

The key thing is to pick something that was on the lower end of the chart this year and vote it up. My suggestion, for what it's worth, is Wir Geben Ne Party.

Any interest in this?
If anybody is, I'm trying to work out a format. Obviously we can't rank/ rate every single song and the ESC250 method is hard to get a good result with a smaller sample such as ours.

If anybody is, I'm trying to work out a format. Obviously we can't rank/ rate every single song and the ESC250 method is hard to get a good result with a smaller sample such as ours.
A tournament format, similar to how @cwej did the best gaga song?

Songs were grouped into groups of 4 and ranked, with the top two advancing forward. If we did 64 songs it would be 4 rounds.

You could use the top 32 songs from the list, and the other 32 nominated from amongst us.

Oh no I didn't have a knockout planned. I wanted to finish with a big video countdown playlist.

the ESC250 method is hard to get a good result with a smaller sample such as ours.
It depends if we're trying to get a representative winner, or just have a diverting post-provoking thread. I'd say the ESC250 method would be interesting even with a small sample size, as we can see some of the bizarre favourites people have rather than "oh look we all like If Love Was A Crime".

The sheer RANDOMNESS of the countdown outside the top 20 was part of the JOY.

The vote is open for this years countdown, you can vote here

And these are my votes :disco:
AD99AFEC-0F5D-4D82-A383-F6B9460E91F3.jpeg

Look at that! No French songs and only one Italian entry :o

Reactions: Hak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom