Euphoria (HBO drama)

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
Surprised there isn't at least a 5-post thread on this

Season 2 has just started and I can't recommend Season 1 strongly enough! It's brilliant.

GET ON IT MOOPIE

If the power of a dUb recommendation isn't enough for u

fa19-cku-ad-m-neon-4-horz-pr-io-1565620463.jpg

Can’t wait to watch the new episode. Really recommend this, and I even liked the two episode specials.

The main male character is (against all judgments) such a hottie.

• Love
Reactions: dUb
and I even liked the two episode specials.

was that one of the episodes with the scene at the diner? that was only low point for me (it just kept on going) but otherwise a fantastic show. the feels are brutal

what's this new season about? is Jules moving to the big city?

I found the special episodes to be a bit of a slog as well, although I appreciated them giving us anything!

It's 2.5 years since the first season debuted!

I avoided it for ages as I thought it's not for me/I'm too old (:eyes:) but it really is a fantastically produced and performed gem.

Yes, the first special episode was in the diner. The second one was focused on Jules and had a different pace.

Worth mentioning it's QUITE INTENSE! Zendaya seems to be saying this kind of thing quite a lot - which is responsible of her I suppose as she has a young audience

FIslrePVUAEs4YJ

I don't actually feel anything when I watch stuff, but will bear in mind :shit:

Loved the first episode back!! The LENGTHS this show goes to show a 10-second flashback or whatever. and speaking of length, the COCKS!

THE BATH!

The Guardian gave it 2 stars saying it was relying on the explicit stuff, but i'll take more of that pls

Me and my fellow teens to the guardian

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

I watched the first episode of season 2 on a comedown which I would NOT recommend.

"DAMN"

The first half of that party I was really struggling to remember who most of them were, never mind what happened in the first season.

THAT TOWEL and the THIRST of the "Where did you cum?" interrogation :D

BIT too much fantasy/imaginary stuff in this episode but Cassie is absolutely captivating - as is FAYE! :disco:

That petrol station scene… :shock:

Not sure wether to continue as I seemingly don’t remember ANYTHING or ANYONE from last season and the whole thing is like one long PANIC ATTACK!

Rue is completely energy sapping.

Cassie's big reveal was everything (until it wasn't).

Finally almost caught up with this, and this show is still fucking phenomenal.

I love Jules so much, in my next life I either want to be her or be together with her.

Zendaya was great (as were her mum ans sister) but that episode was heavy. Laurie is DARK

The Keystone Cops section was quite ludicrous though, and it seemed unlikely that her mother would be that distracted by the teenage drama in the middle of her daughter's intervention.

I'm finally caught up and holy shit at the last 2 episodes (4 and 5)!! The anxiety I feel when I watch this show. And Cal's backstory with Derek was heartbreaking. I know he's evil now (kind of, not as much as Nate) but that was just so sad. I want them to end up together but its not realistic :D

I wasn't feeling episodes 1 and 2 as much as the first season, but I'm back into it. Even if it feels different. The acting, cinematography, and music are all 10/10

Edit: actually I'm not caught up. I'm 1 behind

Last edited:
This latest episode which I just watched during my lunch break was a bit of nothing, especially coming after the last two.

But poor Nate. Leave these two cunts and go back to Jules. Or come to me.

And Cal's backstory with Derek was heartbreaking. I know he's evil now (kind of, not as much as Nate) but that was just so sad. I want them to end up together but its not realistic :D

I loved that so much but I had trouble figuring out the timeline, especially as I had forgotten that Nate had an elder brother. Either Derek is only supposed to be a bit over 40, or there’s a huge age gap between the brothers (which makes you wonder why the older brother is still living with his parents).

I loved that so much but I had trouble figuring out the timeline, especially as I had forgotten that Nate had an elder brother. Either Derek is only supposed to be a bit over 40, or there’s a huge age gap between the brothers (which makes you wonder why the older brother is still living with his parents).
Isn't there a 3rd brother? There were 3 boys in the picture that Cal took when he left. And Aaron doesn't look 40 to me

The budget that Lexi's production had, and how fearsome was she backstage?! I worry for her though going by that terrifying last shot of crazed Cassie.

Holding Out For a Hero was quite the number. Oh and Lexi and Cassie's mother is hilarious.

On another note I do hope Fezco is ok :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom