Euro 2020

Because that would require knowing the exact scores for each game from you. And it’s nice that we don’t have to guess that.
Oh yeah I suppose that's true.

Having FLASHBACKS to when I worked with my dad and his gammony friends and joined the club where you had to predict the scores of every Premier League came every week. Such a BALLACHE.

Is HARRY MAGUIRE in our TEAM? I don’t know these things but I hope not considering my local area DIED every time he MOVED back in 2018.

Can we see each other's choices?

I have Italy getting the win. The singer is just so charismatic.

We can’t see each other’s scoreboards but we will be able to see how we all score after every game.

Where’s the fun in that?

We can’t change our choices after this evening can we? I’ll post a screenshot of mine for full transparency later.

I don’t remember if we will be able to see them after the choices are locked or not, but part of the fun is not knowing how you will score relative to your group members.

Looking at the groups, I hadn’t realised how stacked Group F is. France, Portugal and Germany will probably all qualify but STILL.

Is there a good chance we’ll finish second in the group stage so we’ve got a better route to the final as in 2018?

Looking at the groups, I hadn’t realised how stacked Group F is. France, Portugal and Germany will probably all qualify but STILL.

Which is basically why if England win their group, they're probably fucked, because they would play the runner up of that group of hell.

Well at least you lot have qualification for the knock out stages to look forward to.

We'll be lucky if we don't finish last in the group.

YOU KNOW WHAT I’d have thought ITALY would have scored by now. They’re supposed to be QUITE GOOD aren’t they? :david:

I suppose it hasn’t helped with Turkey spending 45 mins with 11 men behind the ball.

Well, if I'm honest, I had Turkey down as dark horses but they were more of a DILAPIDATED DONKEY tonight

Italy have been shite in recent years but they seem to be very much BACK IN BUSINESS. Reckon they could go far

Oh. Was I the only who who made it into the moopy group who had Wales v Switzerland as a draw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom