Euro Elections 2019

Who will you vote for (GB only)

• Total voters
On the Brexit front, I had the pleasure of witnessing a laughably paltry and dismally sad little "demo" in town the other day with various in-breds screeching WE WANT BREXIT NOW. A passer-by obviously said something sensible to one of the participants because she barked SHUT UP FAT COW in response, so eloquent debate at a premium as ever :disco:

I know I've always maintained that anyone who voted leave should be shot at a bus stop, but anyone who voted for the Brexit Party should be INSTANTLY GUILLOTINED

The THICK CUNTS

I know I've always maintained that anyone who voted leave should be shot at a bus stop, but anyone who voted for the Brexit Party should be INSTANTLY GUILLOTINED

The THICK CUNTS

Single issue politics has become the last refuge of the scoundrel. That the majority of this is also patriotism is no coincidence.

Miss Out and About here also witnessed today's spectacle of hundreds of Romanians queuing for HOURS ON END outside Stratford Town Hall, waiting to (I think) cast their votes in the Romanian elections. Not helped by the doors being locked I have to say. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Must say that I spied quite a few tasty tubbies (and also someone got their violin out) so MORE ROMANIANS IN THE UK PLEASE :horny:

LePen winning the exit polls in France :gross:

Oh JESUS CHRIST. Not that VILE BINT!

And talk about HATRIÐ MUN SIGRA. I demand a recount of the public votes for Hatari, which I'm sure were more like 500

RIGHTFULLY!

Your workmate is right. Democracy is dead in this country.

Democracy was served the second the referendum was over. As it was advisory, there was absolutely no requirement to follow up on it. The fact that we've wasted three years and the better part of £100 billion on trying to honour a result won through outright lies and repeated breaches of electoral law is even more galling because of that.

SNP doing amazingly well in Scotland, at what appears to be the expense of the Labour Party who are look like they might be fifth :bruised:

Looks like my council area voted Lib Dem (Brexit party close second). Greens third, Labour forth, Tories a long way in fifth.

Oh and Change UK finished behind the Yorkshire Party :D

Looks like the Conservatives might come FIFTH in the overall vote share

I'd laugh BUT you know what that's going to mean

Hurrah Edinburgh votes SNP, Lib Dem’s & Greens top 3

Conservative WIPE OUT in the SOUTH WEST

I never thought I'd see that

Ooh I've got my LOCAL RESULT

The Brexit Party
Liberal Democrats 20,210
Green Party 12,860
Labour Party 12,415
Conservative and Unionist Party
Change UK - The Independent Group 2,864
UK Independence Party (UKIP) 2,777
Tommy Robinson 1,166
English Democrats 417
UK European Union Party (UKEUP) 390
Mohmmad Aslam 47

South East, vote share
Brex: 36.1% (+36.1)
LDem: 25.7% (+17.7)
Grn: 13.5% (+4.4)
Con: 10.3% (-20.6)
Lab: 7.3% (-7.4)
ChUK: 4.2% (+4.2)
UKIP: 2.2% (-29.9)

AGOG

Glasgow’s vote is in, and SNP got 43% of the vote. The Brexit Party got less than 10%. Labour came second and Greens third. Lib Dem’s didn’t do so well but when you have the SNP as an option for pro-EU it’s not surprising. So the pro-EU parties get 2/3 of the vote. That’s pretty telling.

D7hzDJyWkAYXZnC

Greens coming on top in both Bristol and Brighton, two of the loveliest places I know in England <3

Does anyone voting for a party pledging a second referendum really think it'd go any better than the first? I just wish any of them had the nous to just pledge to revoke the fucking thing.

A party doing and saying this would have guaranteed my vote. Lib Dems were the closest to it. They've been resolute in their feelings on Brexit throughout.

I don't know what to take from this at all:

Brexit Party gain 31.6% but UKIP lose 24.2% - a net gain for the 'obvious' Brexit party of 7.4%.

But meanwhile the most active Remain parties Lib Dems, Green and Change UK have a net gain of 21% between them...

The 'middling' parties (with very split opinions within their party on Brexit) of the Conservatives and Labour lose 26.2% between them.

I'm tempted to say that overall that is a clear swing towards Remain really, but it's still difficult to be sure.

Oh in fairness, Margrethe Vestager is a :disco: spitzenkandidat

I thought she did pretty bland in the debate, unfortunately. can't say I miss her in Danish politics though so she better stay down there!

Saw a tweet this morning suggesting that Glasgow polled The Brexit Party's lowest percentage nationally. *proud*

Reactions: SDF
Already sick of Farage's face.

And sick of Boris Johnson too. Someone should tell him that haircut doesn't say "Prime Minister", it says "screaming 'BUT WE WERE STILL LEGALLY MARRIED' at the judge".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom