Eurovision 2022 - confirmed artists

ZenGiraffe

Take a walk on the wildlife side

Jacques

doing it for my lover
The last time the Dutch sang in Dutch, they delivered a 10/10 moment, so I'm setting my hopes high.

Kevin

Niet meer zo lang geleden
How do you feel about this news in general @Kevin ? (and same question to your evil twin @Kevin7 )

They turned down Armin van Buuren for this so I’m sure it will be great. It must be for their sake.

I hope it will be a bit more televote friendly.

Kevin7

Eurovision Fan
How do you feel about this news in general @Kevin ? (and same question to your evil twin @Kevin7 )
Agree with @Kevin, has to a really great song if it's beter then Armin van Buuren. I had never heard of her before this !!. We will have too see how good the song really is. Bit worried it wil be a bit to arty for the Eurovison. :queenofthenight:

VoR

Take it or leave it
Yeah it is weird how resistant they are to just playing to their strengths when Cyprus has routinely out-performed them by doing exactly that.

VoR

Take it or leave it
Also, considering the deep bench of local talent, they haven't sent anybody who actually lives & works in Greece since 2018! Katerine Duska was Canadian and Stefania was Dutch, now a Norwegian.

Very odd.

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
Also, considering the deep bench of local talent, they haven't sent anybody who actually lives & works in Greece since 2018! Katerine Duska was Canadian and Stefania was Dutch, now a Norwegian.

Very odd.
Although actually, their hesitancy makes a little more sense on going back and seeing that the last two times they explicitly got out the ouzo were, uh, Oniro mou and Utopian Land :D

Queen of the Bay

Ding Dong
He's 49, but he's a judge on the Voice and a tv host on another show, seems to be too invested in pursuing a tv career.

Last edited:

COB

Gimme some BRAIN
I hereby give @Moderator free reign to edit the first post as new entries are announced - I was previously having to rely on my own sources, and if they don't telephone me then it didn't happen I'm afraid ☎️

David 5000

I'll dance alone
I hereby give @Moderator free reign to edit the first post as new entries are announced - I was previously having to rely on my own sources, and if they don't telephone me then it didn't happen I'm afraid ☎️
Sounds like a case of Shirkus Mirkus.

• Wow
Reactions: COB

Soldi

User
Armenia and Cyprus are both internals too, and I don’t know where they’ve got that Austria news from either.

@Penelope to be banned for misinformation please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom