THE LIST
Belgium 🇧🇪 - Jérémie Makiese
Bulgaria 🇧🇬 - Intelligent Music Project and Ronnie Romero - Intention
Georgia 🇬🇪 - Circus Mircus

Last edited by a moderator:
Georgia 🇬🇪 - Circus Mircus

1D5C1E72-5091-4941-9257-85162DBE9694.jpeg

Last edited:
Everything about that photo makes me want to punch him and, considering I'm the Moopist most likely to approve of music by a bearded geriatric, that's not a great start for him.

If even ButterTart is out, I guess their only hope is the perverts who will want to do sex with him.

Moopy will change its tune when it turns out Circus Mircus is fronted by a be-sequinned clowness funded by the Russian mafia.

On the basis of their past work, this seems guaranteed to be completely unlistenable.

They seem to be made up of a Greek, an Armenian and a Belgian all living in Tbilisi. Their music seems quite eclectic, they could produce something in a similar vein to 2016 or they could be another last in the semi. If nothing else, Georgia definitely have a unique approach!

Don’t worry loves I heard ABBA were rumoured to be taking part in Melfest Xx

I feel some of these countries saw an incredibly hot glam-rock band take the trophy and COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTOOD THE ASSIGNMENT.

The good people of Europe don't want guitars, they want CROTCH-HUGGING SEQUINNED COSTUMES.

They don't even look like they have a common framework :angry:

Apparently one of them is the drummer from Water :disco:

You can already see them withdrawing for the next two years after finishing bottom five in the semi.

We’ll get to hear Bulgaria’s song on the 7th apparently

CAN’T WAIT :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom