Eurovision 2022 - confirmed artists

It’s like the Call On Me music video but even MORE heterosexual!

(That said, that song is 100 million x better than I Don't Feel Hate)

Yes Germany, the takeaway from this year should absolutely be that the world is hungry for more of your musical comedy stylings. :side-eye:
How often does any country’s ‘comedy’ entry actually work? Verka? Who else? It’s amazing how many still give it a go.

No thanks. It's on a par with the NAPALM RECORDS dreck we're subjected to in every round of ASFM.

When did they even get rid of the rule about not debuting the songs before December 31st? I look forward to everyone realising that it’s still in place and having to throw all of these songs out.

When did they even get rid of the rule about not debuting the songs before December 31st? I look forward to everyone realising that it’s still in place and having to throw all of these songs out.
I thought it was always 1st September?

At least a decade ago.

Did Romania not once lose an entry because some idiot DJ played it shortly before midnight on his New Year’s Eve show? I’m reasonably sure I didn’t make that up.
I thought of that but presumed it was just a rule for the Romanian National final.

I know it's not very charitable as I'm sure he's a perfectly nice man, but the null points for Jendrik was by far my favourite schadenfreude moment of the year.

I know it's not very charitable as I'm sure he's a perfectly nice man, but the null points for Jendrik was by far my favourite schadenfreude moment of the year.
I don’t think I felt a schadenfreude moment (otherwise know as a ‘Benjamin’) this year - there wasn’t a nemesis following hubris televote moment (unless we count poor old Destiny).

Agree. Jendrik seemed like a nice guy and he took his zero well (they all did).

Ooh, that's an interesting choice.

Quote from the delegation.

"S10's song shows guts and authenticity. Where normally at this stage, besides of course the name of the artist, we don't share anything about the submission, I dare to do so this time. S10 stays true to herself and to her own style. This means that after eleven years of English-language entries, we are sending a song in Dutch to the Eurovision Song Contest. We're sticking our necks out with this choice and as selection committee we unanimously support it. This promises to be another special edition for the Netherlands.”

This seems to be her biggest hit. Hope the Eurovision entry is a bit livelier TBH...

That quote from the delegation reads as "After the shit show and expense of hosting during the pandemic, we don't want to win again anytime soon"

Intrigued by the Dutch choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom