Eurovision 2022 - confirmed artists

The last time the Dutch sang in Dutch, they delivered a 10/10 moment, so I'm setting my hopes high.

How do you feel about this news in general @Kevin ? (and same question to your evil twin @Kevin7 )

They turned down Armin van Buuren for this so I’m sure it will be great. It must be for their sake.

I hope it will be a bit more televote friendly.

How do you feel about this news in general @Kevin ? (and same question to your evil twin @Kevin7 )
Agree with @Kevin, has to a really great song if it's beter then Armin van Buuren. I had never heard of her before this !!. We will have too see how good the song really is. Bit worried it wil be a bit to arty for the Eurovison. :queenofthenight:

She's Norwegian with Greek roots. Song described as an alternative ballad, so no tit shaking. :(

A flavour of her style

I imagine making it the fourth entry in a row from Greece you'd be hard pressed to guess was from them if you didn't already know.

Yeah it is weird how resistant they are to just playing to their strengths when Cyprus has routinely out-performed them by doing exactly that.

Also, considering the deep bench of local talent, they haven't sent anybody who actually lives & works in Greece since 2018! Katerine Duska was Canadian and Stefania was Dutch, now a Norwegian.

Very odd.

Also, considering the deep bench of local talent, they haven't sent anybody who actually lives & works in Greece since 2018! Katerine Duska was Canadian and Stefania was Dutch, now a Norwegian.

Very odd.
Although actually, their hesitancy makes a little more sense on going back and seeing that the last two times they explicitly got out the ouzo were, uh, Oniro mou and Utopian Land :D

I hereby give @Moderator free reign to edit the first post as new entries are announced - I was previously having to rely on my own sources, and if they don't telephone me then it didn't happen I'm afraid ☎️

I hereby give @Moderator free reign to edit the first post as new entries are announced - I was previously having to rely on my own sources, and if they don't telephone me then it didn't happen I'm afraid ☎️
Sounds like a case of Shirkus Mirkus.

• Wow
Reactions: COB
They’re wrong, France are having a national final :david:

Pretty much every year the UK is "do something madam".

Armenia and Cyprus are both internals too, and I don’t know where they’ve got that Austria news from either.

@Penelope to be banned for misinformation please.

Armenia and Cyprus are both internals too, and I don’t know where they’ve got that Austria news from either.

@Penelope to be banned for misinformation please.
To be fair to @Penelope he did post :D next to it clearly indicating that the information was laughable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom