Eurovision 2022 news (Turin on the 10th-14th May)

What a weird announcement then, I mean I guess it’s good to get two back, that’s not so common. But you’d think they’d only make a big thing if a big one came back?

Yeah, I think they're just trying to get more into the habit of having a decent social media game that keeps things ticking along throughout the year.

You ok babes? You’re not wearing your Eurovision Christmas socks? :(

AE0536E7-DC29-4806-AFBA-92853C3610B1.jpeg

I think I may wear one Eurovision sock, and one Little Things one.

Reactions: COB
Rai have announced the stage in Turin will be designed by Francesca Montinaro, which doesn't bode well.

Despite Rai throwing mega money at Sanremo each year, she's turned out some right DOGSHIT whenever she's been involved there.

Clay_Paky_al_63_Festival_di_Sanremo_02_L.jpg

Sanremo-2019-600x326.jpg

I suppose it being someone other than Florian Wieder for a change will be nice.

Apparently her stages usually have kinetic elements so I'm optimistic.

Apparently ERT has made a shortlist of 5 people from whom it's gonna choose the entry for Turin.

Only know 2 and don't like any of them in particular, so pretty much expecting another Bulgaria.

After googling them up, the only one I can warm up to is Amanda Tenfjord, so my bet is they'll go with one of the other ones.
Rumours say Cyprus is going to shop from the ones chopped already.

From what I’ve read Good Job Nicky has it in the bag. Rich father willing to fund the whole thing.

He’s not awful though.

As for Cyprus, there were some BIZARRE rumours that they were set on sending a male singer with a song written by George Michael, but that seems to have settled and now it seems like they’re gearing up to send another slut :disco:

As for Cyprus, there were some BIZARRE rumours that they were set on sending a male singer with a song written by George Michael, but that seems to have settled and now it seems like they’re gearing up to send another slut :disco:

Crikey, has no one told them?

She's the ERT reject I've heard is being pushed for Cyprus, she's signed with Panik and if true I guess they want her in no matter what.

Oh thank GOD!

Cyprus are really going to keep sending HOT SLUT BANGERS until they win, aren’t they? :disco:

Has anyone managed to get a direct flight? All the ones I can see have ridiculous layovers!

I'm planning to go overland. Haven't booked anything yet, but it's a fairly straightforward/pleasant trip if you break it up with a night in Paris.

Depends how long you're planning on going for of course. If it's just the weekend you might not want to lose 48 hours each way.

I'm planning to go overland. Haven't booked anything yet, but it's a fairly straightforward/pleasant trip if you break it up with a night in Paris.

Depends how long you're planning on going for of course. If it's just the weekend you might not want to lose 48 hours each way.

Same! Me and Mrs Bev have an epic train trip planned. :disco:

We're changing in Frankfurt I believe, though there MIGHT be an issue with our accommodation :eyes:

When I was planning on going to Turin before the pandemic, the closest option was flying into Bergamo then taking the train, which is about 2 hours 30 mins.
I’ve just seen one to Bergamo that’s a nice £79 (though not sure if it includes luggage :eyes:)

I think I'd consider going overland like VoR. Or perhaps flying to Nice, having a few days on the Cote d'Azur and getting the train which I seem to recall is direct from Nice, and rather scenic.

Time and finance permitting, obviously.

Reactions: VoR
You don’t want heavy cob sessions going on when there’s KIDDIES in the house.

• Wow
Reactions: COB
Pot allocation for next weeks draw…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom