Eurovision 2022 news (Turin on the 10th-14th May)

Audio seat

1649089772686.png

New official podcast launching Friday:

Good evening Europe...and good morning Australia! 40 countries will compete at the Eurovision Song Contest 2022... but who will win? This official podcast will take you behind the scenes in the run-up to the event in Turin and will offer exclusive backstage access. We'll be hearing from this year's contestants, the people putting on the show and speaking to some Eurovision legends. Join music reporter and presenter Steve Holden as he guides you through this year's Contest.

He’s the guy that did loads of Eurovision stuff for Newsbeat. He’s nice (and hot)

I feel your pain echo through the ages when I had to do it.

Mind you I always ended up with Jury final tickets on the Saturday afternoon and enjoyed the show in the host city

It's almost a relief not to be going (I am in New York with work that week). Tel Aviv was ordeal enough but the increasing level of chaos is very demotivating.

I've been twice and both times a friend took charge and got us into everything. The shows, Euroclub, Sanna Nielsen showcases :D, delegation parties, Christer Björkman's Evil Twink parties, the LOT. It took an insane amount of organising on his part but it was so worth it.

Don't forget to book a fortnight at the Priory for the post show detox.

I've been twice and both times a friend took charge and got us into everything. Euroclub, Sanna Nielsen showcases :D, delegation parties, Christer Björkman's Evil Twink parties, the LOT. It took an insane amount of organising on his part but it was so worth it.

Don't forget to book a fortnight at the Priory for the post show detox.
Maybe it was just Tel Aviv which narked me off. But yes, you really need somebody who is on it (and that isn’t me).

I hope Ms Nielsen was on a chaise lounge and being attended by acolytes with palm leaves?

Maybe it was just Tel Aviv which narked me off. But yes, you really need somebody who is on it (and that isn’t me).

I hope Ms Nielsen was on a chaise lounge and being attended by acolytes with palm leaves?

He'd researched everything and knew what was going on every single day. I couldn't have done it myself and I was seriously impressed (and thankful).

We went clubbing with Sanna :D

She is FAB

Appear to have the same shows as Pingu which was my preferred way of doing it in order to not be paying a super ridiculous amount and to have the nights at the arena spread out rather than being on consecutive days.

Now for the joy of trying to secure accommodation.

How much were final show tickets in the end? I have a really horrible feeling they just keep ratcheting up the price year on year. £100 felt about right in 2018.

Hi loves, so yesterday during the ticket sales we ended up with two spare tickets for semi-final 1 (because there was a weird thing where you could only buy four tickets at one point).

We thought we’d ask Moopy first before the re-sale next week. Both tickets are €250 :eyes: though both are in the lower tier of the arena (and one is literally as close as you can get to the stage). If anyone’s interested just drop me a DM :)

Hi loves, so yesterday during the ticket sales we ended up with two spare tickets for semi-final 1 (because there was a weird thing where you could only buy four tickets at one point).

We thought we’d ask Moopy first before the re-sale next week. Both tickets are €250 :eyes: though both are in the lower tier of the arena (and one is literally as close as you can get to the stage). If anyone’s interested just drop me a DM :)
I've said it before - most stressful things in modern life

1 Bereavement
2 Divorce
3 Moving House
4 Buying tickets online
5 Changing job

I believe that the first one of these tickets has now gone, so there's one left (which @Soldi was kindly listing for me). It's still in the lower tier of the arena but is in row 11, so a little bit further back. You would be next to @Beverley, @ZenGiraffe and myself, and it was also €250. Message me if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom