Eurovision 2022 news (Turin on the 10th-14th May)

Maybe we should take a leaf out of Malta’s book and bribe the juries every year :disco:

• Love
Reactions: Zu
Maybe we should take a leaf out of Malta’s book and bribe the juries every year :disco:
Offer them a sexy date with their preferred member of Scooch. I mean there’s at least one who’ll do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING by all accounts :disco:

Presumably the dividing line is being a sovereign state but if it wasn’t then could we see hot entries from Jersey, Isle of Man or even Gibraltar! :disco: None of them are part of the UK.

Just to think, if Malta had joined the UK when it asked to we could have had Chiara as our own.
Ugh imagine Tessa from Real Housewives of Jersey being VERY ANNOYING doing backing vocals for her daughter

While we're derailing the topic catastrophically, I might as well mention that I heard Hold On Be Strong, Goodbye to Yesterday and Lonely Symphony playing in various bars when I was in Greece :disco:
I remember hearing Rockerfeller Street in MediaMarkt Kortrijk five years or so ago :disco:

Ooh new thread Unexpected Eurovision

I remember hearing Rockerfeller Street in MediaMarkt Kortrijk five years or so ago :disco:

Ooh new thread Unexpected Eurovision
Hearing ONLY TEARDROPS in my local shopping centre a few years ago was QUITE A SHOCK :D

I must say I’m feeling full to the brim with all this SIZZLING HOT NEWS :disco:

BREAKING: Margo and pals confirmed for KAZAKHSTAN :disco:

With all this talk about comebacks I'd love to see Sabrina next year :disco:

sabrina-teta.gif

With all this talk about comebacks I'd love to see Sabrina next year :disco:

sabrina-teta.gif
:disco: If they want to present the best they have to offer and send someone with a reliably powerful and creamy live vocal, I would say LOOK NO FURTHER!

Of course SABS does have a VERY BUSY DIARY as we know, so at least we have other hot options :disco:

I think she’s too busy getting syphilis on Geordie Shore these days :(

• Sad
Reactions: Zu
I never fail to be amused by SO MUCH about that Elettra mess, not least the resentful backing vocalists :disco:

Anyway they won’t want to win again so I think Elettra deserves her chance (even if there is a risk of votes from horny Greek dads if she does her popular and very sexy nude illusion) :disco:

Yes please to both.

Pretty sure Elettra has a new album coming out over the next few months so she may actually throw her hat into the ring after this year's SUMMER SMASH HIT.

I vaguely remembered there was something weird with San Marino trying to jointly participate with Luxembourg one year where they were struggling to attract sponsors, I googled it to make sure it wasn't some fever dream but apparently it was mooted! https://eurovoix.com/2014/10/28/luxembourg-joint-participation-with-san-marino/
I don't think joint entries are a totally terrible idea actually! Two countries halving costs - one country enters one year, the other enters the next.

I'll split the thread if it's confirmed, but apparently Bulgaria will be represented by a group called INTELLIGENT MUSIC PROJECT :DAF:

Give me Equinox any day.

I'll split the thread if it's confirmed, but apparently Bulgaria will be represented by a group called INTELLIGENT MUSIC PROJECT :DAF:
Oh is this the first example of "maybe we'll send a male-led guitar band this year"? Not looking forward to where this could be headed...

Reactions: VoR
The quarter finals are later this year aren't they? Going to be strange having a national final in November.

Maybe they deliberately put a load of shit in last year to make sure Uku got the gig and so they’ve got even more good stuff held back for 2022. :)

Maybe they deliberately put a load of shit in last year to make sure Uku got the gig and so they’ve got even more good stuff held back for 2022. :)
It's understandable why Lithuania did this for The Roop but why would they be so bothered about UKU. One of the least memorable contestants from both 20 and 21.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom