EUROVISION 2022 STATS SPECTACULAR - 12s 12s 12s ACROSS THE BOARD

OH!!
Also, someone said that Cornelia scored the highest ever score in a semi, but it's not TRUE!
Kristian Kostov got 403 in his semi in 2017 :o I wouldn't have guessed that.

Curiously only 3 of the top 5 Semi scores were for winners:
1) 🇧🇬 Bulgaria 2017 (403)
2) 🇸🇪 Sweden 2022 (396)
3) 🇵🇹 Portugal 2017 (370)
4) 🇷🇺 Russia 2016 (342)
5) 🇺🇦 Ukraine 2022 (337)

Actually now I think about it, maybe it's not that surprising that only 3 of the top 5 Semi scores were for winners - the top ones would have to be semi-final winners since 2016, and there are only 12 of those, and obviously at least half of them won't be winners!

These are the countries that DIDN’T give Ukraine top marks in the televote.

3872506F-A828-4CD2-BFFE-7D16BD1BCB7A.jpeg

This thread is TOO MUCH :david: . And I think :david: of all people would appreciate it.

I'll be liberally festooning it with likes when I can fully digest it all later

The Yugoslavian- bloc are really the only ones still playing the bloc- voting game properly, aren't they?

Albeit that geography doesn't seem to matter for Azerbaijan :D

Oh and Greece and Cyprus.

You still have to wonder why FUCK ALL isn't ever done about THAT.

Poland/Romania and then Georgia/San Marino voted exactly the same as each other in the semi-final on the jury, but is this as a result of a substitute jury vote rather than what was noticed to be irregular...?

Poland and Romania are part of the same 'pot' that's used to determine the semi-final draws so that might add up, but Georgia and San Marino were in different pots.

MASSIVE OVERNIGHT VIEWING FIGURES ON BBC1!

8.9 million viewers peaking at 10.6 million
And it was against Britain's Got Talent, wasn't it? I don't think it had such strong competition last year.

THESE QUEENS OF EUROPEAN JURIES GAVE US 12 POINTS

Ukraine
Belgium
Georgia
Czech Republic
Azerbaijan
France
Germany
Austria
Instantly my NEW FAVOURITE COUNTRIES. I will only buy products manufactured in these countries from now on and ONLY TALK GEORGIAN :disco:

Can we change the title of this thread to remove the typo, please?

The absolute worst garbage qualifying purely thanks to the juries. I ask this every year but why do we still have them?

The absolute worst garbage qualifying purely thanks to the juries. I ask this every year but why do we still have them?

But I think there were only actually two Jury saves - Azerbaijan and Switzerland
And two Televote saves too (can’t remember off the top of my head but they are in the stats thread)

I’m always surprised quite how much the televote and juries agree these days

But I think there were only actually two Jury saves - Azerbaijan and Switzerland
And two Televote saves too (can’t remember off the top of my head but they are in the stats thread)

But they knocked out Albania and Cyprus in the process. :angry:

Yeah, I've noticed the juries are a bit more Fun for Europe these days. Senhit did better with the juries last year for example.

The televote traded Croatia for Moldova. Is that what you wanted?

It also switched North Macedonia for Romania

Their lease is up for renewal next year, wonder how that will go. They’ve got a strong qualification record even if they send some shit sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom