United Kingdom 2022: Sam Ryder - SPACE MAN

WHADDYA THINK?

• Total voters
It’s not totally out there as it would be good promo for their London show, although Dua has LITTLE TO GAIN and A LOT TO LOSE.

So we're at the Dadi Freyr gig tonight and HYYTS were supporting, and one of them mentioned that they got down to the final two this year, but they picked 'someone else'. We're a bit confused if he means this calendar year, and the someone else is just James Newman, or if the UK have already selected their entry for 2022

So we're at the Dadi Freyr gig tonight and HYYTS were supporting, and one of them mentioned that they got down to the final two this year, but they picked 'someone else'. We're a bit confused if he means this calendar year, and the someone else is just James Newman, or if the UK have already selected their entry for 2022
I think I heard (quite possibly on here) there was a stage for 2021 where James Newman had decided he didn't want to do it again so the BBC started looking for other artists, only for the situation to change later.

“Good evening Europe, this is SALFORD calling :disco:

391F5278-8627-4ED2-9BB9-1339E4969E01.jpeg

Hopefully they’ll nip down the road to announce the votes from HULME in 2023 :disco:

I just had a look through Taps roster and noticed this girl recently put out her first single. I wouldnt be too mad if this was the direction they went (even if it's a little Dua Lipa lite)

I just had a look through Taps roster and noticed this girl recently put out her first single. I wouldnt be too mad if this was the direction they went (even if it's a little Dua Lipa lite)

This isn't bad, though the lyrics sound like they were written by someone who doesn't speak English

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom