Eurovision 2023 News

Are you going?

• Total voters
It has an international airport with a direct motorway link to the arena and the city centre (no ring roads here guys)
Why would you need to drive to an airport? Wait, this airport doesn’t have a train station and a Metrolink station (in addition to being next to a motorway)?

Why would you need to drive to an airport? Wait, this airport doesn’t have a train station and a Metrolink station (in addition to being next to a motorway)?
Glasgow Airport has a train station only five short miles away in cosmopolitan Bishopton.

Delighted to come in here and see everyone doing the necessary amount of street-teaming for Sachas in my absence :disco:

Newcastle is a GREAT city. Agreed.

I was thinking earlier that with it being in the UK, the dreaded moopmeet might actually happen :shock:

*leaves Moopy*

Now Newcastle is the TRUE gem of the NORTH

What a CITY :disco:
The arena looks so pretty..
DDF976DE-4DC4-4685-B9EA-1D5C9A4C1F08.jpeg

I think Manchester may sadly be out :(

I wouldn’t be surprised if London and Birmingham weren’t on the list either.

Interesting, looking at his tour dates I think Liverpool would be the biggest casualty there? He's in Manchester right at the end of May, so they could still be in the running.

Were London even going for it? Surely it'd cost a lot more to faff around rearranging a week or two of Elton AND Celine than you'd get back from hosting Eurovision.

To be fair to Elton John, hasn’t he had to reschedule this tour about four times cause of Covid and when he had his operation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom